Chapter 82- The Saturday

It was the next morning and I was really happy that it was a Saturday because I could spend more time with Larissa. I woke up before her at around 8 am and was quite surprised that she was still sleeping because I always that she woke up early like 7 am or something, but I guess not. Larissa was sleeping on her back and she looked super cute, her one hand on the side and the other on her chest. I just couldn't let my eyes off her. Her chest rising up and down with every breath she took, made inner peace set inside me. The fact that she was lying here, next to me was something that little me was just able to dream about. 

   "Oh, Larissa..." I scooted closer to her and laid down pressing my head on the top of her shoulder, "I love you so much." I quietly whispered placing my hand on top of her chest. While waiting for her to wake up I killed some time trying to synchronize my breathing with hers, but I couldn't because her breathing was deeper and longer while mine was smaller and shorter, so while doing that I almost passed out. While laying in the bed I started feeling tired again so I decided to turn on my side and try to fall asleep, which kinda worked, I started falling asleep but often woke up by random noises or Larissa shifting in the bed. 

   And after a while of my light sleeping I got woken up again, but this time not by something random, but instead because Larissa wrapped her hand around my stomach and pulled me to her. She lightly kissed my neck thinking I was asleep, but I wasn't so I turned to face her. "Good morning." I gave her a little smile and Larisaa in return kissed me. "Good morning love, did I wake you?" She caringly asked to which I replied: "No...not really, I kinda was awake already." I looked deep into her ocean-blue eyes but our moment was disturbed when Larissa's phone started ringing. 

   She quickly picked up and had a small talk before hanging up. She immediately got a cold and disturbed expression on her face and I knew something was wrong. "What's wrong, is everything ok?" But before she answered she pulled the covers off her and threw them over me and got out of bed. "I need to go to Jericho, one of our students got attacked last night and was found this morning." "ALIVE...who?!" I got concerned. "Yes alive, and I think you shouldn't know who it is right now." And as she said that my heart started going faster and I got concerned and worried about why she said what she said. "Larissa? Who?!? I NEED TO KNOW, IS IT SOMEONE I KNOW?" My voice became trembly and I got out of bed as well. 

   "Y/n...I don't think-" "TELL ME!" I demanded as I walked up to her. And she lowered her head and said: "Alex..." "OH, MY GOD! I am coming with you, I will get changed" I said starting to walk up to the door leading to her office. "Y/n, I don't think you should-" This made me stop dead in my tracks immediately cutting Weems off saying: "LARISSA! She is my friend! My closest one, I care about her and I am going and nothing will change my mind." And I stormed out of her bedroom. 

   I was really worried for Alex, I didn't know how hurt she was or anything: ''What if she is dying? How did she even manage to...'' but before I could even think about the next word I shook my head and continued walking to my dorm. At first, I didn't know if I should tell our other friends about Alex, but then I understood that I didn't want them to worry right now, and I would inform them later when I how she was doing. ''Oh, Alex...'' I sighed as I approached my dorm. 

   Immediately as I entered my dorm I started looking for clothes to wear, I didn't care whether they were cute, comfy, or ugly because it didn't matter now, Alex was only on my mind. So I threw on a pair of grey sweatpants, a T-Shirt and over that a sweater, put my hair in a clip and I was ready in under 5 minutes. As I went to grab my charger, because God knows how long we will be there, I realized how much my hands were shaking and the memories came flooding back about me getting attacked by the monster. The feeling of that monster's claws cutting my skin, and me fighting for my life, bleeding out right here: ''Oh God, I could have died that night...'' Realization finally hit me after months, '' I will think about that later....poor Alex, can't imagine what she went through.'' I tried to ignore the bad though and continue gathering stuff that I thought would be useful in the hospital like my book, hair ties, and some little snack because, in a highly stressful situation, I need to munch on something. 

      When I had everything I thought I needed I left to go to Larissa s office. ''Hey Y/n? Why are you in such a hurry?'' Enid pooped up from nowhere stating me a little. ''Geez, you need to stop doing that!'' I said putting my hand on my chest, ''I can't talk right now.'' I said starting to pass her but she still asked me a question: ''Have you seen Alex, Kelly is worried about her, she didn't show up last night?'' ''Nop, sorry.'' And I quickly continued walking. ''Oh god, Kelly...'' I had completely forgotten about her, but I didn't want to upset her yet, so I continued making my way to Larissa's office not stopping once. 

   When I got to Larissa's office, she still tried to pursue me not to come, but I didn't listen and basically made her go to her car.