Chapter 10- Did you mean it?

After the school day ended, the moment, that I where waiting so impatiently for, had finally arrived. ''I will finally go to Miss. Weems office. Yay!'' I wasn't getting enough of her. 

   ''Why are you so excited?'' Enid asked me while I was going out of the classroom. ''Uhh...I am really excited to finally call my bestie tonight, we promised each other that we would call every other day!'' I quickly said something. ''It wasn't a lie tho, right, because I will be calling my BFF today.'' ''Ohh fun! Can I meet her too?!'' Enid asked in an excited voice. ''Umm, sure if you want to.'' OMG! Thank you, I bet your bestie is really really cool!'' She said while jumping up and down. ''I know she is!'' I smirked, but then I realized that I should get going: '' because I have an important and heartwarming meeting to get to.'' Hey Enid, come to my dorm at 8 pm after dinner that is when I am planning to talk, ok. But now I have to get going!'' I said getting really impatient. ''Yea ok, byeeee!'' Enid said already running towards Wednesday. 

   I hurried up the stairs and made my way to Miss. Weems office. I knocked on the door three times waiting for a reply. ''Come in!'' Weems said in a sweet voice. I entered and immediately smelled her perfume. She had a taste for sweet perfumes, just like I did. Miss. Weems was sitting at her desk typing something on her laptop: ''Ahh..Y/n come in, come sit!'' She pointed with her eyes at me and then at the chair which was right across from her desk.  I scurried to the chair and sat down. 

   ''So, how was your first day?'' She asked in the cutest way possible. ''It was good, maybe a bit boring, but good,'' I replied. ''Oh, so you think our classes are boring, huh?'' She asked with a little smirk. ''Umm....yea, a little,'' I said, feeling a smile getting wider on my face. '' I can't control my feelings, I like her so so much!'' I thought in my head while pinching my arm to get myself back to reality. 

   ''I wanted to inform you about the Poe cup which is happening next week, and soon after that, we have The Raven. '' Larrisa said excitedly. ''I hope you know, that I don't know anything about both of those things!'' I said a bit confused because I had never heard of those things. ''The Poe cup reminds me of Pope cup which would basically be Christian war, and The Raven is a poem as far as I know,'' I said to her what I was thinking and giggled loudly.  Miss. Weems giggled with me: ''oh god her giggle is so freaking cute, wish I could just jump on her lap and kiss her soft, red lips....! I started daydreaming again but quickly pinched myself again. '' Well it is a stupid theory about the Popes, but you are right about The raven!'' Miss. Weems said still giggling a bit. 

   ''The Poe cup is basically a race, where you compete for the cup, you will be in Enids team, she requested you to be put with them!.'' She said in a serious tone. ''Ahh got it, so is The Raven a poem contest?'' I asked. '' No no, honey, it is a ball where you come in silver or white clothing, but it has some history with the poem.'' ''SHE CALLED ME HONEY AGAIN, AHHHH.'' I was basically screaming inside while trying to maintain my calmness.  ''Okay, I've got it,'' I said, my hands all sweaty from the excitement. 

   ''Did you bring the timetable that I asked for?'' ''Oh yes"' I quickly got out of my seat and picked up my tote bag, in which there were just my few notebooks. I went closer to her desk and gave it straight in her hand. She took it, but...she touched my hand, not by accident, but it felt like it was more on purpose. ''Her hands are so soft and big, and I don't want to ever let go!'' I said while staring into her blue eyes. ''Y/n, why are you holding my arm?'' Miss. Weems asked curiously, but she didn't let go either, she had all the right to let go, but she didn't. So we both just stared into each other eyes for a minute or so. I quickly realized what I was doing, and let her hand go. ''Oh, sorry, don't know what came upon me.'' I quickly plopped down back in the seat. 

   She quickly filled out my timetable and gave it back to me. ''I was meaning to ask you something.'' She asked while staring in to my eyes. ''Yea sure, go a head!'' I asked smiling. ''The other night, did you mean it?'' She asked really calmly but with such a curiosity in her eyes. ''Emm, what did I mean?'' I asked having a feeling, but I wasnts going to answer until I knew completely. ''That I was pretty?'' She said it dead seriously. ''Oh, well..y..yea, you are s...su...uper pretty, who wouldn't think that.'' I said getting really nervous, because I was scared I will get in trouble. ''No,'' She continued,'' did you mean it,like you ment it?'' ''Oh.....ummmm...y..ye-'' 

   I was inturupded by Miss. Thornhill entering the office. ''Larrisa, we need to talk about the Poe cup planning...oh, was I interrupting something?'' She asked ready to leave. I quickly anwerd ''No! No, I was just leaving!'' I grabbed my bag and passed Miss. Thornhill :''Bye Miss. Weems, bye Miss. Thornhill!'' And I was out of the office.

   ''That was close! Maybe I should have answered her question...no, not yet!''I walked to my doorm to get changed and do some homework.