Chapter 119- Don't Make Me Angry

While I was waiting for Alex and Enid to come see me I started wondering about the upcoming holidays, when a realization finally hit me. "I don't have anything to gift for my Larissa..." Before I got almost killed I had a plan on going to Jericho and buying some materials for a jewelry set I wanted to make for Larissa, because I wanted the gift to be sentimental and made with love, but now that this incident had come in between me it had ruined my whole plan. 

   "Maybe I can manage to make it..." I really wanted to gift the set to Larissa because I know how much she would appreciate it as well I already had a sketch made with the idea for the earrings and the necklace in which there would be blue tones in so they would accent Larissa's beautiful eyes. I wasn't a professional at making jewelry but I had some experience at it so I wasn't that bad either, so I knew the pieces I would make wouldn't look bad and that it would be possible to wear them out in public.

   While I was wondering about my Christmas plans, I heard the doors open, and in stepped Alex and Enid, immediately walking up to me. Both of them were asking me all kinds of questions regarding my health and well-being, so I told them that I was still in a lot of pain when doing any kind of movement. Alex was apologizing to me about introducing me to Ember because if she didn't I wouldn't be in this situation and so I now had to reassure her that I wasn't holding a grudge against her and that everything was fine between us.

   We chatted for a very long time not realizing how fast time was going and when I finally looked at the time I saw that it was already 9 pm. I understood that I had to go to Larissa if I wanted to spend some time with her before I fell asleep because while talking with Enid and Alex I often got really tired almost falling asleep while they where saying something. "Oh! Look at the time...God, I am getting really tired." I stretched out my back from the long sitting while still being in bed. "I agree, and I have to wake up early tomorrow!" Enid stood up from the bed and so did Alex.

   "So...I guess you're both leaving tomorrow, and I will only see you after the holidays," I said a little sad that I won't get to see them for two whole weeks. "Yes, and I'm sorry you don't get to go home this year, it probably must suck," Alex said, and I wanted to tell her so badly that it actually didn't suck as much as she thought it would, I wanted to tell her that besides my parents, Larissa would be with me as well. I knew I couldn't tell them this, so I just nodded my head as if I was disappointed that I didn't get to go home.

   I said my goodbyes to Alex and Enid before they left to go to their own dorm, and as soon as they were out of the door I decided to start getting ready. I stepped out of bed and as soon as I started walking the pain came back, but I tried to ignore it and continue getting ready. I changed into my PJ'S, before going and brushing my teeth, and after that, I was all set and ready. "Okay, now I just need to get there." I realized that it would be a big challenge for me to get to my beautiful wife, but I was ready, so I turned off my light in my dorm and left.

   Each step I took was harder than the last one, and many times I had to stop just to get some air. "I never knew walking was this exhausting," I said to myself as I still kept on going, often getting a sharp pain in my abdomen making me loudly cry out in pain. "Finally!" I in a half voice said to myself as I approached Larissa's office door.

   So I pulled down the door handle and stepped in, immediately seeing Larissa sitting on the sofa. She was wearing the same pink silk pajamas that she had on the first day I got here when I had to go inform her about the timetable. "Oh...brings me back..." I thought to myself remembering the first few days of me being here and not being able to stop admiring Larissa's beauty.

   "Y/n?" Larissa asked in a surprised voice, making me confused, because I thought she was expecting me. She stood up from the sofa and walked up to me saying: "Why did you come here? Didn't I tell you to inform me, when you wanted to come? I don't want you to be in pain..." She put her hands on my shoulders and softly dug her nails in, probably, to try to channel whatever was on her mind. "Oh, I forgot..." I now remember that Larissa told me to inform her whenever I was planning on coming to her.

   "Is there something you don't forget? I wonder how you still remember that we are in a relationship." It genuinely seemed like Larissa was annoyed with me, even tho the only person who suffered, in the end, was just me. "I'm sorry...but you're not the one being in pain...so you have no reason to be angry with me." I tried to explain myself, trying to make Larissa less annoyed with me, but it seemed like it didn't work because Larissa's stare changed from this concerned look to a more irradiated one.

   "I care about you Y/n! That is why I am so concerned...I don't want to see you be in pain, even  if it is just by simply walking." Larissa started moralizing me in a strict tone, but it didn't make me sad or scared, it just showed me how much Larissa cared about me. ''And what if I texted you? Would you carry me back here?'' I cracked a laugh as I was telling her this sentence. 

   ''Yes? Does it seem funny to you Y/n?'' She asked, her eyes staring down at me like as if I had done something worse than just not informing her. ''I don't know...'' I was holding in my laugh and Larissa saw that so she said: "You don't want to make me angrier than I already am Y/n." Larissa finished her sentence while keeping tense eye contact with me.

   "And what happens if I do make you mad?" I asked stepping one step closer to her, that our bodies were almost touching each other. "Do you want to find out?" She leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear, her hot breath coming in contact with my skin gave me shivers. "Do you want me to find out?" I whispered back, as her face was now inches from mine, making me think that she was about to kiss me, so I closed my eyes waiting for our lips to meet each other. 

   But then suddenly I felt Larissa's hands slip onto my body, and pick me up. "I don't know if you want to find out...but because you asked for it, you will have no chance of getting out of this one Y/n!" She started carrying me to the sofa, and I felt how her nails dug into my skin, making me feel a little excited to find out what was about to happen.