Chapter 20- The Kiss

Miss. Weembs brought me into her office and laid me on the sofa and as soon as I understood where I was laying I asked: ''I thought you are going to bring me to my dorm, not here?'' ''Well, I thought that you might need some painkillers for the night!'' She said while entering the other room that is connected to her office by the double door. 

   While she was gone, I started thinking about the things I had done tonight. I came to a full realization that I had drank 4 glasses of some punch and vodka mixture and: ''Holy crap! I called her my beautiful angel! What was I thinking!'' I thought in my head when Miss. Weems returned with a glass of water and a box of pills. ''Here!'' She handed me the glass of water and sat down next to me, then started struggling to unbox the box of pills to give me. ''Do you need help?'' I asked while looking at her beautiful face completely mesmerized by it. ''No! I can manage!'' She quickly replied and eventually, she got the box open. ''Here, now take this, it is going to help!'' She said placing the pill in my hand. ''Well, I hope it does!'' I said, then pooped the pill in my mouth and took a few sips of water. 

   Miss. Weems stood up and went to her desk and started looking for something. ''What are you looking for?'' I asked sitting back up normally on the sofa. ''I remembered, that I never gave your timetable back, might as well do it now.'' She said opening her desk cabinets and lifting papers. ''Oh, well this reminded me,'' I started talking not even realizing what I am saying, ''you asked me If I thought you were pretty, the other day, right?'' ''Right.'' Miss. Weems said, she placed the timetable on her desk, then came back and sat next to me, with curiosity in her blue eyes. ''Well, I think you are really pretty,'' I said, feeling my cheeks start to burn up. ''I am really happy that you think that Y/N.'' She said, putting a piece of hair behind her ear. ''No! I think you are absolutely beautiful, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon!'' I said with lust in my eyes, scooting closer to her. 

   Miss. Weems started blushing and my heart started to race as it had never before. ''In fact, you are hot, like, really really hot!'' I said bringing my face closer to hers. ''Do you mean it?'' Weems asked, bringing her face closer as well. ''I don't lie about these kinds of things,'' I said placing my hand on top of her knee and biting my lip. ''I think you are very beautiful as well.'' Miss. Weems responded, her face now inches from mine. Then suddenly my lips met hers, Miss. Weems had gone in for the kiss. Then we ended our contact and I grabbed her hand and looked straight into her eyes. Without a single word shared, I went in and kissed her back. I felt like I was on cloud nine, my lips touching her soft warm lips made my heart beat even faster. 

   We just sat on the sofa and full-on kissed for around 5 minutes when suddenly I felt the alcohol get the best of me. I quickly pulled my lips away from hers and stood up, I felt the ground disappear under my feet and as quickly as I had stood up, I quickly sat back down. ''What was that all about?'' Weems asked grabbing my hand once more. ''I feel very woozy, my head is spinning. ''I will get you another glass of water!'' Miss. Weems said, standing up and going back into the other room. I laid my body on the sofa and closed my eyes. I didn't even notice that I had fallen asleep. 

Authors note:

This chapter is short because I am not too good at writing romance stuff, but I will try to put my best out there and learn to improve myself along the way! Kisses to all of you my lovely readers!