Chapter 87- I Did Wonders

''What is it?" I asked as we both stepped out of the office and she immediately pinned me to the wall. "Is there something between you and Miss Weems?" "What? Why would you say that?" I asked confused about where she got the thoughts from. "When you left your dorm to go to Miss Weems, I stayed, but then I saw from your balcony...it looked like she kissed you, it was dark in her office, but I think I saw what I saw." She said and genuinely looked like she was on to me but I had to look surprised and deny everything. 

   "No, you definitely didn't see that! She just...hugged me to say welcome. Trust me I have nothing with Lari-Weems!" And as I said that Ember immediately got more relaxed. "Oh okay." She let me go from the wall. "You really want her?" I said not to make this more awkward for me. "I really, really do." "But I don't think-" "I know, I know, but I bet if you liked her, you wouldn't let go of the thought either!" And she was right, I didn't let go and then I realized...I was scared Ember could steal her from me but I had to keep my cool. 

   "I guess you're right." I said, "But I think I have to go, you kinda disturbed our discussion." I said starting to walk backward away from Ember. "Okay, but you don't do fun stuff with my love!" She said chuckling a bit. "I won't." "God, I hate that she calls Larissa her love." I dug my fingers into my palms because I started feeling protective over Weems and stepped into the office. "So is everything all right dear?" Weems asked me. "Umm, yea,..." I walked up to her, ''It is just that we have to close the curtains...'' ''Why?'' Larissa dragged her fingers through my hair. ''She, the girl, though, she saw us kiss, which she did, but I told her she misunderstood it...Might as well close them right now.'' I started walking towards the balcony window, but Larissa put her hand on my shoulder and said: ''Won't it be suspicious?'' 

   Then she suddenly scooped me up into her arms and started carrying me to her bedroom. "I have a better idea." She gave me a little smirk as she stepped into the bedroom and placed me down on the bed. Then Larissa walked to the door and locked them and I knew things would get serious. "Now...where did we leave off." She walked up to me, but before she could say anything else, I got up on my knees and kissed her. Because of Ember, I had a lot of tension built in me and because of that, I felt ready. 

   I immediately started kissing her down her neck, wrapping my arms around her back and reaching for the zipper. As I unzipped her dress and started pulling it off Larissa crawled into the bed on top of me placing her legs in between mine. She started dragging her lips down my neck, but I pushed her off me and sat up. ''I want to take your dress off,'' I whispered and immediately clutched onto her and fully pulled the dress off. ''Happy?'' Larissa asked scooting closer wanting to kiss me. ''Yes'' I replied but before she could get me I fell on top of her and pressed her into the bed. 

   I began kissing her neck while sitting on top of her. But slowly I started making my kisses down her neck to her chest leaving little wet spots until my lips met with her red bra. Meanwhile, my hands were grabbed into her thighs. I still kept kissing down to her stomach while Larissa lay there on the bed and as I decided to drag my tongue all the way down to her underwear she let out a little almost unnoticeable moan. "I've never heard you make that sound." I giggled before I took off my swather because I got hot and after that placed my warm palms in her even hotter stomach coming in contact with the wet trail I had just made. "Oh Shut up." It seemed she was a little embarrassed, "and let me...I can." Then Larissa wanted to pin me back in the bed by getting up, but I quickly pushed her back in, "I know you can..." I whispered in her ear before I went on to kiss her stomach. 

   I quickly came down to her underwear, so to make a gestural move I put my hands on both of her breasts and started dragging them down to her stomach until my hands clasped onto her skin-colored underwear. "Y/n...are you sure you..."  Larissa asked placing her hands on mine. "Yes...now shush, as you said, you won't enjoy it if you worry," I said starting to pull off the underwear leaving my headmistress almost fully naked. 

   I felt more ready than ever and looking at her precious body laying there next to me, just made my heart race even harder than it already was. So I scooted off her legs and sat in between them pulling them apart while digging my nails softly into her skin. Then I bent down and gave small little kisses on both of her inner thighs before placing my hands on her stomach. This was the moment where my brain shot off the last time I attempted to please Larissa, but this time I ignored the bad thoughts and just went for it. "A-are you, ready love?" I asked still caring about her. "Whenever you're ready," She said in between short breaths giving me the most Larissa-like response. So I slid my hands down back to her thighs and took in a deep breath before I slid two of my fingers inside of her, making her shiver a little. 

   I actually enjoyed this more than I thought so I started going back and forth seeing Larissa's breaths get uneven, I thought I was doing something wrong so I asked: "Am- am I doing this right, does it feel-" "It is perfect Y/n...keep going." She let out another moan and I immediately felt more relaxed knowing that she enjoyed this. As Larissa always finished me off with three fingers I decided to add another one as well and as I did that Larissa again let out another moan. "I am glad you like this." I exhaled deeply while continuing to pleasure Larissa, and then I leaned and started kissing her chest starting to move my fingers faster. "Oh...Y/n!" She said and I knew she was close to cumming. "Do it..." I whispered leaning away from her stomach and placing my thumb on her clitoris starting to move it in circles. 

   "Oh God, I-I..." Larissa was lost for words and then she arched back her back and pressed her head deeper into the pillow letting another moan exit her beautiful mouth. I had finally done it, I finally made my love cum, and I was proud of what I had accomplished while my heart was still raising. I pulled out my finger and as I moved up to Larissa's head I kissed her whole body up until my lips met back with hers. "Y/n, you truly can do wonders, I am surprised you have never done this." Larissa's breaths weren't still regulated so she said that in half-small breaths, but it was enough to make an inner peace set inside of me, the feeling of being good at something. "I am glad." I snuggled closer to her pulling the blanket over us. "I love you," I said still giving Larissa a small kiss on the neck. 

   "Now Ember will never get Larissa..."