Chapter 81- Make Me

"Guess what..." I cheerfully asked Larissa as I entered her office, after leavening Ember to go to her dorm. I wanted to tell her about this date situation because I thought it was funny as well as if I probably didn't tell her she would find out eventually not knowing the full context and would probably be mad. "I'm listening..." She closed her laptop and stood up starting to walk towards me. "It is a really funny story," I said slightly shifting to my sides as Larissa approached me. She grabbed my hands into hers and asked: "So...you've got me intrigued." She started leading me to the sofa waiting for me to start telling her my story. 

      "Well...I was on a date." And immediately as I said that Larissa's expression changed to more confused and serious. "How so? You've got bored of me already." "Yea definitely, that is it...." I chuckled before I continued, "It was Alex's surprise I have been telling you about, Alex set me up on a date, which I didn't know about as well." "I see, and...how did it go? Was your date better than me, did you come here to break up with me." She sarcastically said and to play alongside her I stood up and started walking away and saying. 

   "Oh yes indeed," I faked a sad dramatic voice, "Goodbye Larissa, it was very nice to know you..." I placed my hand over my forehead dramatically while slowly walking away. "Oh, where do you think you're going." Larissa stood up and suddenly but expectedly grabbed me and pressed me against the wall. "I didn't allow you to leave, not yet." She smirked looking down at me, placing one of her hands on my waist and the other pressing into the wall. 

   ''I guess I have to show you the reason, why you shouldn't leave me.'' She quietly said leaning closer to me "Show me, Larissa." I leaned my head back on the cold wall. "Go lock the door for me Y/n." She looked over at her office door and then back at me. So I quickly got loose from her hand and quickly walked up to the door and locked them. I didn't come back to her, I stayed at the door leaning against them making Larissa come to me and that is what she did. She walked up to me and I whispered: "Make me not want to leave you...ever." And as soon as she heard that she immediately kissed me. 

   Her kisses weren't soft and passionate as usual, they were more intense. As she was kissing me she wrapped her hands around me under my butt and picked me up. As she was starting to carry me I started kissing her down her neck and before I knew it my legs came in contact with the same cold and hard surface which was Larissa's wooden desk, and I realized she wanted to finish where we left off. Larissa placed both of her hands on my hips for some stability and pulled me closer to her. She started kissing me down my neck while her hands unnoticeably slipped down to my jeans and unbuttoned them. It was only then that I realized what she had done when she started pulling them off my legs. Now I was left in my underwear, my legs touching the cold surface making me get little goosebumps on them, but not for long because Larissa grabbed my thighs as she kept kissing my neck. I placed my hands on Larissa's waist wanting to unzip her dress, but I was in no reach so I kept my hands on her body. My heart was racing hard, even before we did any of the important stuff, but it wasn't long before that would happen, because as suddenly as the wind Larissa pulled my underwear off as well. 

   She crouched down a little to get closer to me, and I still wanted to get her dress off so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do so, so I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to reach for the zipper, I almost had it but Larissa noticed what I was doing and grabbed my hands and placed them down whispering: "This night is for you Y/n." Her whispering made my heart beat even faster and it felt like a rocket ship ready for the launch out of my body, and I was still quite nervous getting into this stuff because I had done this only twice, but the thought about Larissa being my one and only eased thing out for me. 

   "So are you ready my love?" Larissa quietly asked while her both hands slid down from my waist to my thighs pulling them apart. Realizing what is about to happen, my breath got uneven, but I was ready so I nodded my head. And then I felt two of her fingers slip inside of me, making me choke on the air. She slowly started moving them in and out, making me feel pure pleasure so I accidentally moaned while saying: "Oh God!" To which Larissa's response was: "There is no god here honey, just you and me." And she started going even faster and before I knew it she added another finger. I placed my hands behind me and arched my back for more comfort and Larissa received this message that I didn't send her, leaned closer while her fingers were still in me, and kissed me before placing her hand on my chest and lightly pushing me down on the table fully. 

   I didn't see her anymore but I felt her propping one of my legs on the table as well and right after she placed her thumb on my clitoris making me grab my shirt. She softly started rubbing it and I could hold it anymore let another moan slip out making Larissa lean in as close as she can whispering: "I know you want to come, do it." She placed her other hand on my neck and dragged it down my whole body and before I could answer anything I felt it. 

   I had to arch my back and lean my neck as far as I could and then pure calmness and pleasure took over me. It felt like I was on drugs but for my own pleasure. "Larissa, you, you know how to do some stuff," I said still laying on the table, but now guilt hit and I felt bad that again Larissa pleased me but I didn't do anything, I wanted to pleasure her, but how? I was scared of doing it wrong. But I still wanted to, so I pulled myself back up and scooted closer to Larissa immediately starting to kiss her. 

   I again tried to unzip her dress, my hands being shaky as well as my breaths but Larissa then noticed it and pulled me away saying: "I don't think you're jet ready.." She gave me a little kiss before grabbing my underwear off the ground then wrapping her hands around me and picking me off the table. She carried my half-naked body to the sofa where she put me down in her lap. "But Larissa, I...I-I need to, I want to." "Y/n, please, I know you're scared, maybe you want to but you're not ready and then no one of us would enjoy it. Don't worry, the time will come when it will come." She kissed me back on my lips before letting go and saying:" Besides you have a lot to learn still, you haven't experienced everything I can offer." She smirked as I slid off her lap and put on my underwear.

   ''I love you, Larissa.'' I scooted back into her lap, wrapping my hands around her neck and pressing my head into her chest. ''I love you too, Y/n.'' She wrapped one of her hands around me, and the other placed on my head, ''I'm lucky to have you.'' She whispered pressing me deeper into her body. 

Authors note:

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter<3