Chapter 64- Solving Problems

''Beg harder...for what?'' I thought to myself and Weems so suddenly placed her lips on me and I got furious. I immediately pushed her away: ''What the hell Larissa! You- you don't get it, do you?'' I took a few stapes back away from her and continued, ''I am not begging for anything else, the only thing I was begging for was your understanding! But you clearly don't understand! You think you can get away with everything by being this dominant bigger person, which I sometimes love, don't get me wrong, but in this situation, it is not okay! I just wanted to talk to you about it, but what do I get in return...A FUCKING MAKE-OUT SESSION! Sorry but that is not how I solve my problems!'' I said taking in a deep breath before wanting to continue, but Weems started talking first. "I do get you Y/n! And I am sorry for kissing you at the wrong time. But I do understand you, and if you don't want to go to therapy anymore, I won't make you.'' She said in a much cooler tone than I had spoken, but what she said made me more pissed off. ''Didn't you say those exact same words weeks ago, that you won't make me go, but today...you told me you would drag me out by force.'' I didn't want to talk about this anymore so I turned around and started walking to the doors. ''Y/n...'' Weems said and as I got to the door I placed my arm on the door handle and stopped. ''So what? After a few weeks, when I do something stupid you will, not forcibly, make me go to therapy again?'' And as I said that I opened up the doors and left to go back to my dorm. 

   I grabbed my bag and started making my way out of the school and immediately called Josh. ''Hey..Y/n? Why are you calling?'' He asked. ''Are you still in Jericho?'' I asked as I made my way to the bus station. ''Umm yes? Why are you asking?'' He was really curious. ''Just wait for me in the Weathervane! I will be there in 20 minutes.'' I said before I hung up and saw that I am right in time for the next bus. 

   ''So, what happened? You seem off.'' He said as I approached him in the cafe. ''I am not gonna talk about it. But do you have something, anything that will help me forget?'' I asked as I looked into Josh'es eyes with a puppy stare, and he knew exactly what I meant, I wanted to get drunk. ''Yea...I have some stuff in the tree house, let's go get drunk!'' He got a little hyped. 

   We walked to the tree house where Josh pulled out all kinds of drinks- Beer, vodka, cocktails, whiskey. ''Damm! You got a nice collection.'' I giggled. ''Thanks, never can't have too much...here, the hard stuff comes after.'' He said giving me a cocktail which I briefly took. ''So you still don't want to talk about whatever just went down in the last hour?'' He asked as he sat down next to me. ''No, you are my emotional support right now!'' I said as I took a sip of the drink. ''Okay, I understand! But what will make you better then, because alcohol will only numb the pain?'' He said opening up his own bottle. ''Fine! I will tell you what is wrong! I will not name names tho.'' I said because I realized that If I tell him about what had happened I will feel a lot better. ''Okay...I am listening.'' He said turning towards me. ''Okay so I have a girlfriend, shocker I know, and we got into a fight because she wants me to go to therapy and she said she won't force me to go, but she did force me eventually, and she doesn't get that I deal with my problems alone,'' I took sip my drink. ''And this is how you deal with them? You drink them away?'' He asked acting as if he had just busted me in a lie or something. ''No! This is just a special case.'' I said and we continued talking about it gradually switching drinks to something stronger until we got to take shots of pure vodka which I had never done before. 

   By 9 at night, I started getting text messages from Weems looking for me and being worried, but I simply ignored her by turning off the sound of my phone. ''Was it your girlfriend?'' Josh asked as I placed my phone in my bag. ''Yea, but tonight it is not about her, it is about other stuff,'' I said already quite drunk. ''Hey, at least she cares about you.'' He said trying to make the situation somewhat brighter. ''Sometimes she cares too much, and is too overprotective,'' I said ditching the little shot glass and taking a straight sip from the vodka bottle, still scrunching my face every time when the alcohol went down my troth. ''Well, I think it is sweet that she cares about you.'' Josh replied and I simply laughed and said: ''Yes it is sweet, but sometimes it can get exhausting.'' 

    When it was already 11 pm I got up not really able to stand and said: ''I should go, it is getting quite late.'' But Josh pulled me back down and replied: ''Ohh no, no, no, you are staying right here, you can nearly stand, where even walk, someone will kidnap you along the way.'' ''Fine!'' I got a little mad but then I got really tired. ''I will just sleep,'' I said feeling myself losing touch with reality so for balance I placed my head on Josh's shoulder and dosed off.