Chapter 22- Confusion

While sleeping I turned and felt someone next to me, and I froze. I didn't breathe or move, because I was scared I might die. I opened my eyes realizing that I wasn't in my room, this room was white and fancy, but my dorm room is dark. ''Where am I? Was I kidnapped?'' I thought while still being frozen in place. I got my guts and decided to look who was sleeping next to me, so I could know if I should run and scream for help.  I slowly turned my head, and to my surprise it was Miss. Weems sleeping next to me. Then I remembered what went down last night. 

   ''Right......we kissed, but.....did we do it?'' I thought being in shock not moving a single muscle. I sat straight in the bed my legs crossed while trying to remember last night's events. ''No! It can't be! If we would have done it, I wouldn't be wearing my dress and my tights, right? The last thing I remember was kissing her.'' I turned my head to face Miss. Weems. ''She does look peaceful and cute! I can't believe we kissed!'' I, despite the concern about whether we did it, still was thrilled about the fact we kissed. I looked over my phone which was placed on the night table next to the bed and turned it on to check the time. It was 6 am in the morning. 

   ''I should get going.'' I thought even tho I really didn't want to. I carefully hopped out of the bed trying not to disturb the sleeping beauty. I grabbed my phone and started quietly stepping into her office. It was still dark so it was hard not to run into things, plus I needed to make my way to the sofa where I left my shoes last night. As I made my way through her office I accidentally tripped over my own feet and landed on the carpet, for a minute I just laid there trying to hear if Miss. Weems had woken up, but thankfully she didn't. I stumbled back to my feet and walked to the sofa, which now had come into full view. ''Now, where are my shoes.'' I got on my knees and started feeling the ground for the shoes. I felt them and grabbed them, but I didn't put them on because I knew I would trip over and possibly break one of my teeth off. I stood there and looked at the sofa, where we had shared our affection with each other: ''Well I hope we shared, because I know I did.'' 

   I thought while stumbling to the door and exiting the office. The school was really quiet at that hour and it was a little bit creepy walking back to my doom. As soon as I stepped into my dorm I went straight for the bathroom because last night's drinking had turned into the next day's hangover. I puked until there was nothing left except stomach acid. ''And this is why I never drink!'' I said while my head was hanging over the toilet's rim. After puking out all of my stomach contents I started feeling better and decided to hop in the shower. I rested my eyes while the water was hitting my body and almost fell asleep. ''Now. I have to dry my stupid hair!'' I hated blowing my hair out, but I didn't want to sleep with wet hair either. I grabbed my blow-drier and quickly as possible I dried my hair. 

   I put on some comfy clothes and set an alarm for 9:50 am because breakfast was at 10 am today. ''Well few hours won't hurt,'' I said placing my phone on my night table and tucking myself into bed. Almost immediately falling asleep. 

   When 9:50 rolled around my alarm started playing the hideous sound that I hated so much. ''Whis I could sleep more!'' I said turning to my side to turn off the alarm. I hopped out of my warm and soft bed, and into the cold room. While shivering, I ran to my closet and grabbed my softest and warmest sweater, and put it on. ''That's better!'' I said while leaning over to grab my sneakers. By the time it was 9:55, I stepped out of my dorm and made my way to the dining hall. ''The struggle is real,'' I whispered under my breath while slowly going down the stairs. ''Hey!'' I heard someone behind my back. ''How are you today!'' I figured out who it was: ''Hey Enid! Well....from your weird yesterday's cocktail, I am so great today!'' I said sarcastically. ''Good to know that!'' She said, and I didn't quite understand if she really meant it or was joking. ''Oh, and by the way, after breakfast we are going on a walk, do you want to join us?'' She said, walking next to me while we both entered the dining hall. ''No, no I will have my breakfast and go back to sleep and my doctor would kill me if I did that!'' I replied trying to laugh it off. We both approached the table with many food options, but I just garbed a toast and plopped some jam on it. ''Enid can you pass me the water please?'' I asked pointing to the tray with glasses of water.  ''Umm sure, but why water?'' She asked handing me that glass. I took it and said: ''Well my stomach probably won't hold anything else except water and toast.'' I giggled, following Enid to a free table. 

   While we were eating I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around, it was Miss. Thornhill holding a box. ''Hey y/n! I went to look for you in your dorm but you weren't there, so I figured you will be here. But anyways someone sent you a package, I assume back from your home.'' She said handing me the box. ''Thanks, let's see what my folks sent me!'' I politely took the package and with my nails broke the tape and opened it. ''Oh, I guess my mom sent it, because these are my jeans and my sneakers......and my...'' My cheeks got red and I quickly closed the box. ''Never mind!'' I said, but Enid grabbed it out of my grip and opened it back up. ''Aww, is that your stuffy?'' She asked. I looked down at my plate and said: ''Yes! Now give it back!'' I grabbed the box, but Enid picked the soft toy out of the box, for the whole world to see. ''I think it is pretty cute.'' She said, looking at it. 

   ''I agree, that is pretty adorable!'' I heard someone say it behind my back and quickly turned around. To my surprise it was Miss. Weems who had said that. I got really red from the embarrassment. I didn't want to spend not a second more here: ''Oh, I must go!'' I said grabbing the stuffed animal out of Enid's arms and putting it back in the box. ''Oh hey, Miss. Weems!'' I said while getting up from my seat and passing the principal. ''And now, bye!'' I said leaving the hall. 

   I slowly made my way up the stairs still feeling the blood in my cheeks. When I got back to my dorm I grabbed the stuffy out of the box and placed it on my bed. I took off my sweater and hopped back in my bed, grabbing the stuffy in my arms and placing it next to my pillow. ''Good night or good morning, or whatever!'' I said a bit grumpy and fell asleep. 

Authors note:

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday, I had a busy day.