Chapter 71-Blood Moon

It was a week till December and I tried to ignore my depression and try to spend more time with Larissa, which she appreciated.

   My alarm had just rung and I just woke up and when I picked up my phone I saw that Weems had sent me a message:
"Good morning love, when you wake up come down to my office please"
So I quickly washed my face, got dressed, got my bag, and left. "Hey! What's up?" I stepped into her office and realized that I had made a mistake. Weems was chatting with Miss. Thornhill and when they both saw me they immediately turned to face me. "Good morning Y/n, I see you have become quite friends with your principal." Miss. Thornhill said with a big smile on her face. "Oh, well Miss. Weems is literally like my second mother here, she really cares about me...you know!" I said trying to keep my cool and not say anything stupid. "Okay then! I guess you have some things to discuss, so I will be leaving." She started walking away towards the door. "See you later Miss. Thornhill." I waved her goodbye and when she left I felt Weems's hands wrap around my waist and her body pressing closer to my back.

   "So I am your mother now? Huh?" She asked leaning over and kissing my neck. "To be honest, yes you are sometimes acting like my mother," I said giving in and placing my hand behind my back on her waist. "But I am not calling you mommy! I am not into that stuff..." I quietly whispered as she bent back up. "I am not making you, but anyways I called you here because you have a check-up at the doctor's today, and I won't be able to take you there." She looked into my eyes. "When?" I asked grabbing her arm. "At 4 pm sharp, I already checked you can take the bus that is at 3:35 pm," She replied proud of what she had done, "Okay, but I will not delay you any longer, you can't be late for your classes." She leaned and kissed my forehead, but I quickly backed away and immediately kissed her on the lips. "Well bye, bye then," I said and started walking away. "Love you!" And as she said that I left her office.

   I went on with my day as usual, studying and having lunch with Enid, but after that, I hopped on the bus and left for Jericho. There I visited the doctor witch told me that my hand was healing pretty fast and that it had almost healed already. After that, I still had some time to kill until the bus back, so when I was just walking around the streets of Jericho someone lightly tapped my shoulder, and  I quickly turned around a little spooked by the sudden surprise: "Oh, hey Josh." I said calming myself down and seeing him in front of me. "Umm..hey, I don't know how to tell you this..." He quietly murmured under his breath  "What Josh?" I asked confused as ever. "Umm, you, you I think you got your..." He pointed with his eyes at the bottom half of my body and I immediately knew. "Oh no, no, no, no! No...Shit, this is so embarrassing, I really need to start tracking it...well that explains a lot...okay umm I will go." I turned around but Josh put his hand on my shoulder before I could get any far. "Wait, you can come to my place...get yourself...you know. I have a sister as well." He kindly smiled and I felt really comfortable around him. "Yea, that would be nice." I agreed and we started walking toward Joshes place.

   We got to his place just in time, because as soon as we stepped in it started raining outside. He gave me his sweatpants to change into and a pair of his boxers. "I really appreciate that you are helping me, usually when I mention that I have started my period to a man they always want to run away, and off-topic these boxers are really comfortable," I said stepping into Joshes room. "Oh and don't worry, they are brand new!" He chuckled a little while sitting in his bed and my heart got softer towards him even tho he liked me and I didn't. "Hey you want something sweet, like hot chocolate, my sister usually craves those stuff." "Are you comparing me to your sister?!?!" I got a little offended but then it hit me "I, I would actually like one." And now I felt a little stupid about my emotions. "Okay, I will get you one, and I will pop some marshmallows in. Make yourself comfortable."He smiled before he left his room and as a curious person, I started looking around. Not snooping around, just observing and in the end I saw that he keeps his room somewhat tidy by keeping random stuff in the sleeves next to his school stuff.

   He had a pin board on which were many photos pinned up with him and his friends and then I noticed a drawing hidden behind other photos and when I looked closer I realized who it was, it was me. "He really is into me, and he can really draw," I whispered. "Hey! Whatcha lookin' at?" Josh came back into the room with a cup of hot chocolate in his arm, startling me a little. "Oh, nothing, just looking around." I pretended I hadn't seen the drawing of me. " Well okay, here." He handed me the cup and sat back in his bed. "So... because you are here already and because it is raining outside, maybe you want to watch a movie or something because I was planning on watching something before I ran into you." He said Scotting deeper in his bed, making more space for me where to sit. "Umm... sure, I have nowhere to be." I sat on the edge of the bed while Josh pulled out his laptop.

   After the hot chocolate, I started getting really sleepy, and soon after I dosed off on Joshes shoulder. 

Authors note: 

Sorry if some sentences are written pretty badly, my brain is not working properly today.