Chapter 3-The First Encounter

I stumbled into the school, thinking there will be someone waiting for me, but there was no one, not a single soul, the room was empty. ''That's what you get  when reading too many books and thinking that someday you will be the main character.'' I brushed that thought off my shoulders and continued looking around in the empty foyer.

   I placed my stuff next to a big decorative plant and started exploring the foyer. This room was massive and there were stairs leading to the second floor, the interior was truly breathtaking. I never thought I would be in such a marvelous place, my eyes were drawn to all the patterns and colors. 

      While I was admiring everything, I heard my name being said in an agitated voice: ''y/n is that you?'' I turned to see a woman rushing down the stairs and towards me. ''Uhh..yes, yes that's me, my name is y/n,'' I started getting nervous when this lady with ginger hair approached me. ''Hi!'' I said nervously. ''Where have you been, I started thinking that something bad had happened to you! You weren't picking up your phone, I had a feeling you were dead.'' The lady was talking in a concerned voice.  ''I am so sorry, my phone died, and I missed my bus, but in the end, your town's sheriff brought me here, I am sorry I made you worry.'' I really felt how she felt because I had lost my cat once but he eventually returned. 

     ''Sorry I got a bit carried away, and didn't even introduce myself.'' She said with a nervous laugh: ''well my name is Marilyn Thornhill, and I will be your new dorm mom!'' ''Dorm mom? I thought you were the principal?.'' I was a bit surprised by what Miss. Thornhill had said.  ''Oh me? No no no, but we should get going to meet the principal tho. Let's get your stuff and go.'' Miss. Thornhill helped me carry my stuff up the stairs and said: ''I'm going to show you to the headmistress's office and  then while you are speaking to her, I will carry your stuff to your dorm.'' ''Oh ok,'' was the only thing that came out of my mouth. I was really nervous about meeting the principal because I thought Miss. Thornhill was one. ''So who is the principal?'' I couldn't stop wondering while we made our way to her office.

   ''Hire is her office,'' Miss. Thornhill said cheerfully,: ''Just knock on the door and go in, I will carry your stuff to the dorm and will be back just in a minute.'' Miss. Thornhill walked away. I started shaking a bit and just needed a minute to calm myself down, when I felt calm enough I knocked on her door. 

   A bit angry voice answered:''Come in!'' ''Just be calm and don't stutter, everything will be fine even tho she sounds pissed off and that is probably my fault.'' I tried to reassure myself, even tho it didn't sound like one. I opened the door and entered. ''Ahh Miss. Y/n come in, come in I was just waiting for you, and take a seat please,'' the principal's tone was getting a bit angrier.  As I entered the room, at the table across me was sitting such a beautiful woman with the most gorgeous eyes and the prettiest face, my heart melted, and so did my eyes and my brain because I didn't hear anything she was saying. I just kept staring at her like had been hypnotized. ''Oh my god, her eyes her fucking eyes are so pretty I just want to stare at them for the rest of my life.'' 

   ''Miss Y/n are you hearing what am I saying?'' She asked calming a bit down. ''Ehh what?'' I stupidly asked. ''I was asking you, where have you been, we've been worried sick about you!'' I started explaining: '' I know, I know and I am sorry, but I had a problem to deal with, and that made me miss my bus, but lucky the sheriff was able to take me here.'' ''May I ask what accident happen, that made you miss your bus?'' The principal asked curiously. I panicked: ''Oh god, I don't want to tell her that I started my period, that is embarrassing, especially saying it to such a beautiful woman, I hope I am not blushing, cuz it is getting hot in here!'' ''Could I maybe not, please!?'' I was getting nervous. ''If it is regarding your health and safety, I NEED TO KNOW IT EMEDEATLY!!'' She said in a demanding voice. ''FINE, I STARTED MY PERIOD, happy now,'' I lost control of my emotions. ''Oh, well okay, thank you for sharing that information, the principal was embarrassed as well as I was. 

   ''Well, we should be celebrating the fact that you are here safe and sound, and I completely forgot to Introduce myself to you!'' The headmistress clearly was still in a bit of shock about what I had said. ''My name is Larissa Weems, and I am the headmistress of this school as you already may know.'' ''Pleasure to meet you,'' I replied trying to brush off the awkward moment. ''Well let's get to the chase, you will be staying in Ophelia hall because you arrived a bit later than the other students you will have to be alone in your dorm, Is it ok with you!'' Miss. Weems asked caringly. ''I guess it is fine with me, I am more of an interview than an extrovert, I chuckled.'' So did Miss. Weems. 

''That is it, for now, so I will let you go now to your dorm, let you unpack, and if you have any questions you can come ask me or Miss. Thornhill.'' She said in a sweet voice. I didn't even notice when her tone changed:''Oh probably after that period moment.'' '''Thank you for this sweet introduction,'' I smiled and she smiled back. ''You may leave now Miss Y/n. 

I got up and left. Right the second I left her office my heart exploded and butterflies appeared. ''Was I really falling for my principal, it looks like I do, her hair, hai eyes, her smile, her face is irresistible, I was melting!''My heart was beating so fast and I was so sweaty. While I was looking for my dorm I realized that Miss Thornhill didn't show up:''Hmm maybe she forgot.'' I found my dorm and entered it.

Authors note:

Hope you liked this chapter luvs