Chapter 48- Fall Break

It was the next day, and everyone had left to go home for the break. I woke up and realized that I had promised Weems that I would come sleep with her, but I had fallen asleep while reading my book. ''Where is my book in the first place?'' I quietly said to myself and looked all around my bed even checking under my bed, then I saw it on my desk. ''Werd...'' I gave the book a side eye before grabbing my phone and seeing that Weems had texted me yesterday and today.

''Hey, are you coming?'' -Larissa, sent at 11:42 pm.

''Good morning love! I left you a little surprise in my office.'' -Larissa, sent at 10:13 am.

''I needed to go to Jericko will be back in a few hours.'' -Larrisa, sent at 10:14 am.

   I quickly got dressed and walked to Weems's office. The halls were so empty, that it felt strange, it was so quiet. I entered her office and immediately saw a red box on her desk. I walked up to it and observed it. It was a medium-sized box with a darker reddish ribbon around it. So I carefully untied the ribbon and opened the box. The first thing I saw was a white note: 

To Y/n...

I know how much you like cats, so I decided to get you something, that I know you will love.

Love Larissa

   I put the note on the table and looked in the box, there was a big cat plushie. ''Aww, that is so cute.'' I picked it out of the box and hugged it, it was so soft and it smelled like Weems perfume. I blushed a little and took the plushie back to my dorm. I placed it on my bed and sat at my desk. I wanted to repay her, so I started making her a bracelet out of string. After 2 hours I had finished and I hid it on my desk, after that I really didn't know what to do, so I decided to go for a walk.

   It was really warm outside because the sun was shining, so I just put on a sweater without a jacket, despite it being the middle of fall. I took a route through the woods. It was really quiet and  I was glad to get some fresh air. I walked for an hour before the sun disappeared in the clouds and it got quite cold so I decided to go back. As I walked out of the woods I got a message from Larissa:

''Where are you???'' -Larissa

''I went on a walk, will be back in 10 min.''- Y/n

''Ok.''- Larissa

  I got back to Nevermore and went to Weems office.'' Hey.'' I said as I stepped into her office. ''Y/n!'' She came up to me and hugged me. ''Next time, please, tell me if you are going somewhere.'' ''So you really not letting me go out of your sight huh?'' I said being really happy to be hers. ''Mhm.'' She replied. ''Oh and thank you, I really liked that gift.'' I slipped out of her hug. ''You did?'' She smiled at me. ''Yes, yes I did.'' I got on my tippy toes and kissed Weems and she leaned closer for me to get to her. ''Umm, maybe you want perhaps, to watch a movie tonight...and cuddle?'' I asked while drawing invisible shapes on her arm. ''Do I need to answer that.'' She giggled and walked up to her desk. ''Oh wait here, I will bring you something!'' I remembered the bracelet that I had made for her and quickly walked to my dorm.

   I took the bracelet and walked back to Weems's office. I walked quickly up to her at the desk and took her arm. ''I made it for you as a thank you.'' I gently slid the bracelet onto her wrist and tightened it. ''Oh, Y/n it is lovley.'' She looked at the bracelet from all angles and then grabbed me by my hips and pulled me in her lap. ''Thank you.''  She pulled me back and kissed me on the back of my neck. I pressed my back against her and tilted my head to look at her: ''I can't get enough of you.'' ''Well me neither,'' Weems said and wrapped her arms around my stomach. For a while, we talked about random stuff, I mostly asked random and dumb questions. After a while, I said goodbye to Weems and decided to go back to my dorm. 

   I decided to make another bracelet for Weems because it looked like she really liked them, and I really like making them. When I finished the bracelet I made sure to spray some of my perfume on it. While I was making the bracelet the time had already passed by really quickly so I started getting ready for the night, I took a shower and found some movies we could watch. It had always been my dream to watch movies and cuddle with the person I loved. I was so excited that my stomach had turned around many times already.  

   I grabbed my laptop and the bracelet and made my way to Weems's office. ''Heyy, I am back.'' I entered her office and Weems stood up from the sofa and came up to me. ''Hello darling, looking pretty as always.'' She said and gave me a little kiss on my forehead. She took my arm and lead me to her bedroom: ''So, what kind of movies are we watching?'' She gave me a little smirk. ''Oh, all kinds- comedy, romance, fiction, horror,'' I said as I got myself in her bed. ''Horror? Uhh, I am not really keen on horror movies.'' Weems said as she lay next to me. ''Don't worry, it is not that scary and I am here next to you...oh and give me your hand,'' I said and grabbed her arm not letting her even give it to me. ''Here, I made another one.'' I slid the bracelet next to the one that was on her wrists already. ''It looked like you have found your hobby...Oh did you...Is it your perfume?'' She asked and sniffed the bracelet. ''Mhm. I replied and opened my laptop. ''Let's start with a comedy,'' I said and looked at Weems. ''Yea okay.'' She smiled at me, her smile was truly lovely it always made my heart melt a little. I put on the movie and Weems wrapped her arm around me and pulled me close to her. I was finally living one of my dreams.