Chapter 73- Desitions

After classes, I decided to go on a walk to clear my head and because I really wanted to skip some rocks in the lake. The fresh air really calmed me down, because I still felt pretty guilty about disappearing and making Larissa worry. Before I wandered into the woods, I walked on the shore of the lake, picked up a flat rock, and threw it, making it skip a few times on the surface of the liquid jet-so-solid lake before sinking into the depths of it. I hadn't done this activity in years, so by doing this I had really deep nostalgic memories come back.

   The water was icy but it didn't stop me from still stepping in it with my bare feet, it was actually a nice way to draw away the bad thoughts. And I managed to skip a few rocks before I heard. "You shouldn't be in the water, you can get sick." And when I turned around I saw right at the edge of the water was standing a tall beautiful lady with a coat that always matched her outfit. ''Well, I once read an article, where dipping your feet in the water is good.'' I turned back around to face the lake and threw another rock in. ''I don't think your feet go up to your knees Y/n,'' Weems replied in a cold emotionless voice while crossing her arms. I looked down at my legs, and yes, the water was up to my knees: ''I will give you a point on that one.'' I agreed with her statement and started walking out back to the shore because my feet had started to go numb, and I really didn't want to get sick. ''And besides, why are you so emotionless? I am not dead, you don't need to talk to me as if I was one.'' I said stepping out of the water and quickly running past Weems to my bag and pulling out a shirt to wipe my feet off with. 

   ''Yes, but I considered you to be dead at one moment, and I can't act all normal, after what happened.'' She said turning to face me as I sat down in the grass to put my shoes on. ''I was just about to go on a walk, we can talk about it, this has been weighing on me quite a bit as well,'' I put on my shoes and stood up immediately facing Weems. ''Yes, we need to discuss it, shall we?'' She pointed to the path that led to the woods with her head, and we started walking toward them. 

   After a long, for me, painful silence I decided to talk first: ''Okay, I will start, so you are upset, and I am really sorry, but because you are upset, I can't live my own life properly as well. I can't change the past, but I can try to prevent these things from happening in the future, but..'' I turned my head to check if no one was around and when I saw that we were pretty deep in the woods, and no one could see us, I walked closer to Weems and pressed my shoulder against hers, and she quickly reacted and wrapped her hand around my back, ''But sometimes these things happen and you can't do anything about that. Oh and you worry too much about me.'' I said placing my head on the side of her chest. 

   ''Y/n, I know there are things we can't change, and I fully understand that, but it is just hard with you when it comes to these things.'' ''Wait, wait, what does that mean?'' I asked confused. ''You always disappear without any trace and reaper like nothing ever happened, you often go after curfew when there is a killer on the loose, and not to mention, there is someone who has literally threatened to kill you.'' She said and I could feel a little annoyance in her voice. ''I,  I didn't even notice...'' Larissa had left me speechless, but she still had words to say. ''And do you now understand why I worry about you so much, you don't even notice the things you do...God, I am really like your mother.'' She pulled me closer realizing how much she cared about me. 

   ''I told you.'' I cracked a little laugh throughout all of the sadness. For a little while we continued to walk but soon after we decided to go back because it was starting to get dark. And in the end, we came to the conclusion, that if I don't answer Larissa within 16 hours of my ''disappearance'' she can report me as missing, and I really didn't want to deal with the police just because I forgot to inform Weems, I will always remember to inform her about my whereabouts. Yes...it will be a bit annoying to do so, but if at the end of the day, this little thing makes Weems happy, I won't say no. 

   When we got back to school I went to my dorm to change my clothes to something more comfortable and clean and after that, I spent the rest of the evening chatting with my Bff until dinner. After I had eaten dinner with Alex and Enid, I took a long hot shower and changed into my Pj's and then it hit, the period cramps had finally decided to appear. I had wondered why I didn't get any, but now I regretted even questioning it. 

   By 9 I decided to already go to Larissa's bed and lay down there and hope that the pain goes away. ''You're here early,'' Weems said when she saw me enter her office, while she was still in her usual dress typing something on her computer. ''I just have really bad cramps, I will go lay down.'' I didn't even come to kiss her just went straight for the bedroom, but she quickly followed. ''Okay then, I will quickly take a shower and join you.'' She came up to me gave me a little kiss and then entered the bathroom closing the doors behind her. 

   After 16 minutes she reappeared and crawled into the bed next to me. ''Is your stomach still hurting?'' She asked in a sweet and caring voice placing her hand on my stomach. ''Yea, hurts like hell,'' I replied trying not to get too emotional over period pain. ''Oh poor you.'' She lay next to me still keeping her hand on my stomach, but I turned on my side and scooted closer to her pressing my body against her, but she quickly turned on her side as well placing both of her arms around me, pulling me closer. ''I think I will fall asleep, and the pain is starting to fade. '' I said and Larissa kissed me on my forehead. For a while, I just listened to her soft breathing before falling asleep. 

Authors note-

I am sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had a lot of stuff to do and I could find time to write anything.