Chapter 88- Unlucky

It had been already a few days since Alex got attacked and today was the day she got discharged, so I decided to go visit her. I thought that Larissa would come and deal with the discharge papers as she did with me, but then I found out that Alex's parents had come to visit her, so Larissa wasn't planning on going to Jericho any time soon as far as I knew. So I decided not to bother her and take the bus, and when I got to Jericho I immediately went in the hospital's direction. 

   And as I was walking someone so suddenly pulled me by my hand and pinned me against the wall, and it wasn't Larissa who I, for a second, thought grabbed me, but instead, that was the guy from the party. "Where do you think you're going, gorgeous." He gave a disgusting smirk while running his knuckle down my jawline. "Get off me," I said trying to push the tall and skinny man away from me, but he indeed was stronger and pinned me back. "Oh you're not getting away...not this time." He ran his fingers through my hair, and now I started panicking, my heart was racing and I felt weak. 

   "No...please." I whimpered out scared of what he will do to me. "Oh, beg harder and I might just let you go..." And I was about to beg for my life and sanity but then he started laughing. "Oh, did you really think I might let you go..." He started leaning his face closer to my neck, but out of pure instinct and fear I kicked him in his crotch, making him scream in pain letting go of me. And I took my chances and started running and from the corner of my eye, I could see that he was chasing after me, but I kept going. 

   The fear of him getting to me gave me more strength but I wasn't a fast runner so I could see him getting closer to me every time I looked back. "Shit, shit, shit!" I screamed in my head, and then I saw that I was heading in the direction of the building in which I had my therapy sessions. "Better than nothing," I said and gathered all the last of my strength and started running faster towards the building. If I wanted to be alive then I will have to face the woman I hate so much. So I started running as fast as I could, I didn't want to see Dr. Kimbot, but it wasn't about her and I didn't want to die either, so as I was grabbing the door handle the man in the distance yelled: "Come back!" As if he thought I would obey him, but obviously I didn't and quickly ran into the building. 

   "Y/n?" A surprised voice came in my direction and I exactly knew who it was, but when I lifted my head up to tell her about the man I saw Larissa as well. I didn't have time to question why was she here, right now I was just trying to save myself. "T-the man! That g-guy... fr-from the party..." I was stuttering a lot and I couldn't make up sentences clearly. "Y/n...we can't understand..." Larissa said but before she could finish her sentence the man barged into the building as well. As I saw that man enter I immediately ran and hid behind Larissa clasping onto her dress. "He...it's him." I quietly whispered feeling my legs shaking. 

   "Oh, pardon me, wrong building l." The dude said immediately looking for excuses as he saw me and that I wasn't alone. And so the man was about to reach for the door handle when Dr. Kinbott stopped him. "Y/n...mind going to my office." She pointed to the room where I used to have my therapy sessions, but right now it wasn't about the therapy, so I quickly walked in. I didn't want to see or be near that man anymore, so I left Weems and Dr. Kimbott to deal with him. For half an hour or so I just sat in the room and wondered that if I hadn't run in here I most likely would have been raped after a while Larissa walked in. 

   "Y/n...are you alright?" She walked up to me and took me into her embrace, "Sherif Galpin took him back to the station, so you're safe now." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her and didn't want to let go, I felt safe with her, but it had to come to an end when Dr. Kimbot walked in. "Y/n, we can talk about this..." "No thank you.'' I shut her up by chuckling and refusing her offer. ''What were you doing in Jericho in the first place?'' Weems asked professionally as my headmistress. ''I came to visit Alex,'' I replied not really wanting to see her anymore. ''Come on Y/n...I think you should better get back, let's go.'' Weems said placing her hand on my back and lightly pushing me towards the door. 

   When Larissa said goodbye to Dr. Kinbott and we walked out of the building, she immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me into an alleyway. ''What are you doing?'' I asked confused but she didn't answer she just kissed me, and I was glad that she did so. ''Oh Y/n...I am so sorry that you can't feel safe here.'' She said it as if she would be sending me home. ''Oh It is not that I don't feel safe, it's just bad luck that always follows me,'' I said starting to back off Larissa wanted to get away from this alleyway. ''Come on, let's go.'' I turned around and stepped back out on the street.