Chapter 128- Prepping

"Wakey, wakey..." Larissa lightly shook me in the bed, before pulling the covers completely away from me. "Mmm...no...a little longer..." I groaned as I curled to the other side of the bed tucking my knees close to my chest just to keep the warmth from escaping. "You have already slept enough." She placed her warm hand on my already cold thigh, making little pleasing shivers run trough out my body. I finally slightly opened up my eyes to see Larissa already dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed, and I instantly knew she had already let me sleep in, so I had no chance to even beg her.

   "Now...wake up and get ready," She scooted closer to my half-sleeping body and leaned up to my face before whispering in my ear, "It is a big day, remember..." She placed a little kiss on my forehead before leaning back away from me and standing up. Larissa started walking away from me, but not without her signature move which was running her fingers along my whole body, as she walked away.

   She was right, it was a big day, and my parents would be arriving today, so I knew no matter how much I wanted to fall back asleep and wait for Larissa to come and wake me back up, I had to wake up and get ready. I still had to go and take a shower, tidy up my room, and most importantly spend as much time with Larissa as possible, try to satisfy my cravings for her, for as much time as possible.

   So I unwillingly slid out of bed and walked into Larissa's office to see her already waiting for me. I was really tired so as I walked up to Larissa I immediately pressed myself against her body letting the warmth of her consume me. "I'm so tired," I explained myself now placing my hands around her as well, so she wouldn't pull herself away from me. "Would this help..."She almost teasingly said before unpinning my hands off her back already leaning back closer to me before planting her red lips on mine. I felt her tongue run across my lips, so I kissed her back even deeper and longer. When she finally pulled herself away from me I saw her lipstick all smudged which made me giggle a little.

   "What? Am I bad at kissing you?" She asked clearly not knowing what was going on with her beautiful face. "You might want to go check your makeup in the mirror." I softly laughed while running my fingers along my lips to see if mine had stained red as well. "Oh, Y/n..." She turned away and walked off with a little agitation in her voice as if I suggested kissing her first.

   "I will go do some little things back at my dorm..." I said using this perfect opportunity to get away from her or else I won't be able to get things done in time because she wouldn't just let me go. "Love you..." I said to try not to make her mad for leaving her so suddenly.

   When I got to my dorm, I quickly did everything I needed to do, took a shower, folded my clothes, and just tidied things up generally, so I won't have to face my mother's judge full stare. After I was done with everything I checked the time and saw that I still had a few hours left to spend with Weems before my parent's arrival. So without wasting any more precious time, I rushed back to Larissa's office and almost fell in her arms.

   "What is the matter with you?" She asked clearly confused as to why I was in such a hurry. "Just want to make the most of the time," I said pressing really close to her as she was leading both of us to the sofa. "Is that so..." She said as I looked up seeing her makeup already fixed back nearly perfectly. We sat down on the sofa, and I almost immediately scooted in her lap. For those few hours, we chatted and in-between moments just made out trying to get the most out of each other until I got a message on my phone:

"Hey hun, we will be arriving in 10 minutes."- Mom

"Might have a little surprise for you ;)"- Mom

   "They will be here soon," I said placing my phone back down next to me and turning back to face Larissa. I put my hands on both sides of her head about to kiss her when she said: "We should get going then." "Just a little while longer, don't ruin the moment for both of us..." I chuckled a little before going in and kissing her once more.

   "Mom said she has a surprise for me..." I said while my lips were still against Larissas, "Let's hope she didn't bring me a boy to marry." I giggled and felt Larissa form a little smile as well. She slowly pulled me away and looked deep into my eyes before saying: "If she did so, then this...'' she almost in a half voice said, ''will not make you fall in love with him...my little spell."She chuckled before leaning back in for another kiss.

   This kiss was truly different from any other one. Larissa's tongue slowly found its way into my mouth and gradually almost slid down my trough, something she had never ever done before, and this was truly something like magic.

   After we broke apart from the kiss I stood up and said: "I guess shape-shifting is not the only ability you can do...my magical lady who is full of surprises." I giggled starting to walk away from her toward the door, Larissa quickly catching up to me. "Oh, you haven't seen everything I can do..." She wrapped her long arm around my waist and pulled my body against her. "I guess you will have to show me," I said while looking up at Larissa not being able to stop admiring her height. "I will...trust me." She quey laughed while we continued making our way to the school exit to meet my parents.