Chapter 13- I Like Girls

I woke up around 8 am, with a blanket over me. ''Huh, Enid probably didn't want me to freeze to death, so she put it on me.'' I got up and went into my dorm, everyone had already left, probably to go to sleep in their own beds. I started picking up the trash that the girls had left in my dorm. I decided to call my Best friend because I was bored and it was Sunday. 

   So I rang her: ''Heyy, tell me everything about the race did you win or did you lose?'' So I went on to explain every single detail about the cup and how happy I am for winning. ''Wish I could tell her about my feelings towards Miss. Weems, but I can't...'' I sighed as I ended the call when it was already 10 am. 

   Shortly after Enid barged in: ''Why didn't you come to breakfast, huh?'' She asked. ''You know, I usually skip breakfast, and besides, I was talking to my bestie,'' I said in a happy tone. ''Okay, okay, so I was wondering because we both didn't have a date to the Raven, we should go together as girlies!!'' She said excitedly waiting for my answer. ''Enid, that is an amazing idea, I thought I will be going alone, I guess not, YAY!!'' I was really excited. 

   Would you be down to go tomorrow for some dress shopping down to Jericho?''  Enid said not being able to stand still. ''Yea sure, but how will we get there?'' I asked, knowing that the bus to Jericho is just a mess, with the time schedule. ''Don't worry I have already planned out everything, the principal will take us there! I already asked her!'' She said finally sitting on my bed calming down a bit. ''Miss. Weems, she can do that?'' I asked surprised. ''Yes, if she is free, she will never say no. Ahh, I am so excited!!'' She basically screamed, but continued: ''Okay I will go!'' For the rest of the day I basically just laid in my bed watching tv shows. 

   Tomorrow had finally arrived and Enid had woken me up yelling that we had to go. ''Y/n. wake up! You slept in, get ready we are leaving in 15 minutes!'' And she left as fast as she had entered. I quickly got up realizing what had just happened and started getting ready.''But why so early it is only half past 10!!'' I thought while putting on my jeans and a tank top. I put on my perfume and was out of the door in 20 minutes. Enid and Miss. Weems was already standing in front of the school, waiting on me. ''Sorry, sorry, I went to bed late and lost track of time!'' I said while trying to catch my breath as I stood in front of Enid and Miss. Weems. 

   ''It is fine don't worry, now both of you hop in the car and we'll get going!'' Miss. Weems said, gesturing to the back seat of the car. When we got to Jericho Miss. Weems left me and Enid to do our thing while she will do hers. ''So, do you know any good shop?'' I asked Enid because this was my second time in Jericho. ''Yes, I know one, come!'' I followed her into a small shop with beautiful dresses and gowns. After a while of searching, I found the one, I immediately went to try it on, and I was in love. (I added a picture up top) I showed it to Enid, and she said If I don't buy it then she will force me to. 

   ''We have some time left, do you perhaps want to get some coffee?'' Enid asked. It looked like she needed a coffee break. ''After all this shopping I would love a cup of coffee, yea sure let's go!''  We entered the coffee shop and saw that Miss. Weems was sitting and talking with someone who I didn't recognize. ''Who is he?'' I asked Enid, trying not to stare at them, even tho I felt a little jealous. ''Oh, he is the city's Mayor, his name is Noble Walker.'' She said, walking towards Tyler, to get her coffee order. I cached up to her to get my order as well. ''Hey, Y/n got to nevermore in one peace,'' Tyler said when we both approached him. ''Yea, I really appreciate what you did, I can't thank you more.'' ''So you will have your latte with an extra shot of expresso, or is it a day when you won't need it.''  He said joking around. ''Today I will have that extra shot, after all this shopping, I need it!'' I said while Tyler wrote it down. ''Ohh....who is this fine gentleman,'' Enid said interrupting our small talk. ''Enid meet Tyler, Tyler meet Enid, I will explain why we know each other at the table when we get our coffee. ok?'' I said while Enid ordered her coffee. 

    When we went to our table Enid started asking me the story about me knowing Tyler: ''Soo...tell me how you both met? Was it really romantic??'' ''I will tell her my sexuality when I will explain the story of meeting Tyler. I think Enid will be supportive. I hope..'' I took a sip of my coffee and started telling her the story: ''So basically when I missed my bus, I went here to just wait for the bus, but my phone was dead. I started crying and Tyler offered me a helping hand, he called his dad, which in fact, is the town's sheriff,  and asked if he could take me to Nevermore, and he agreed. That is the reason I know Tyler, but there is something more I have to tell you.'' I said wanting to continue, but Enid interrupted me.:'' Are you going to tell me you like Tyler??'' ''No, it is completely the opposite. Please don't freak out on me ok?'' I asked. ''I promise.'' Enid quickly replied.

    ''So....'' I continued, ''You will be the first person to ever know this, but I don't like Tyler, I don't even like boys, but I like girls. I am a lesbian.'' I said with closed eyes scared to see her opinion. ''OMG, girlllll, I am so proud of you! I am happy for you!! I don't worry I won't tell anyone, it is my secret.'' She said with bright eyes, overjoyed. ''Thanks for accepting me!!'' I replied. 

   ''Girls, are you ready to go?'' Miss. Weems said standing right behind me. My eyes widened: ''How long had she been standing there, did she hear what I said to Enid?'' Enid had the same expression as I did: ''Miss. Weems, I didn't even notice you here!'' Enid said panicky looking at me.  I said: ''Yea we are ready to go!'' I stood up and Enid did too. As we walked back to Weems car she asked: ''So did you get everything you wanted to get?'' ''Ohh, yes, especially Y/n, she got such a beautiful dress....it is white and...'' Enid started explaining but got cut off by Miss. Weems: ''Don't tell me, I want to be surprised to see you both at the Raven!'' 

   We stepped in the car and started going back to Nevermore when I got a text from Enid:

''Do you think she heard?'' -Enid

''I don't know, I hope not!'' -Y/n

''Well we can now only hope for the best.'' -Enid

''Yea you are right!'' -Y/n

We both stopped texting and the rest of the car ride back was silent. ''I have a feeling she heard because she seems a bit odd, maybe it is a good thing, that she heard....'' 

Authors note:

Hope you enjoyed it, maybe....soon we will get the spicy chapters ;)