Chapter 52- Reverse Psychology

"I will call you when you can come to pick me up, I will go hang out with my friends for 2 or 3 hours," I said as I opened the car door. "With that boy who smokes?" Weems threw me a mean look. "Relax, I don't smoke, I am a good child." I said as I stepped out, " Okay then, bye." I closed the door and stepped into the building.

"Y/n, hello, I am happy to see you!" Dr. Kimbott greeted me. "Hello." I carelessly said as I hung my jacket up and followed her into her office. "So tell me have you found a hobby?" She plopped down in her seat and cheerfully asked. "I started making bracelets, so I guess yea,'' I said looking down at my lap and waiting for the right moment to confront her. ''Is everything okay? You seem a little on the edge.'' She finally noticed my mood. ''Yea, I am fine.'' I quickly replied, giving her a fake smile. ''What happened to your arm?'' She had noticed my bandaged arm. ''I just cut myself with my new knife.'' I proudly said. ''Y/n...you know you can always talk to me about anything,'' She said in a sweet mom-like voice. ''Hah! Yea deffo!'' I thought in my head before answering: ''Oh, no, I don't cut myself.'' ''Okay, but if you need to talk to me I am-'' ''Yea, yea, yea, I know you are here,'' I said cutting her off. The session was kinda boring but I still talked to that woman, because I wanted to get better from that day, despite feeling such hatred toward her. Finally, the session ended and I stood up and made my way to the doors I said: ''Oh, and by the way next time try not to tell Tyler about my problems, okay?'' I said in a fake sweet voice and opened up the doors. ''What?'' Dr. Kimbott asked trying to figure out what I meant by that. ''Oh, Y/n I thought you both were friends.'' She finally came to her subconsciousness. ''Yea we are, but still...I don't tell them my problems. If you haven't noticed yet, I keep stuff to myself.'' I finished my sentence and left.

''Y/n, wait! We need to discuss this!'' Dr. Kimboot quickly followed me out of her office and came up to me as I grabbed my jacket. ''Oh well, I can't sorry, I have plans right now, so byeee...'' I turned around and walked away. ''Y/n...'' Dr. Kimbott was saying something to me but I didn't listen to her, my eyes were already set on Josh, Ester, and Steven. ''Y/n! Heyy!'' Josh happily said and came to hug me. ''Hey.'' I happily accepted his hug. ''So what are we doing?'' I asked fully zipping up my jacket. ''We want to show you a cool place,'' Josh said and look over at Ester and Steven. ''Okay! I love cool places.'' I said feeling really excited. ''Okay then, let's go,'' Josh started walking and I quickly started following him. ''Y/n? Umm...how are feeling after...you know what.'' Ester came and started walking beside me. ''Oh, well I am a lot better now! I go to therapy which helps, so I am pretty good. Oh, and I bought a knife to protect myself from that maniac.'' I proudly said. ''A knife? Can I see!'' Josh immediately turned around super curious. ''Okay, here.'' I took my knife out of my bag and handed it to him. ''So cool!'' He said super excited to see it. ''You are acting like a child,'' Ester said giggling a bit. ''Here, let's continue.'' Josh handed me back my knife and started walking.

''Is that a tree house?'' I was surprised and excitedly gasped seeing the wooden box in a tree. ''Yup, our hangout spot.'' Josh started claiming up the stairs and I soon after followed him. I claimed up and gasped again: ''Oh my god! It is even decorated, it is so pretty.'' ''Have a seat.'' Josh pointed to a rug in one of the corners of the floor. We all sat down and started chatting about deep stuff. Josh pulled out a cigarette pack and everyone took one. ''Want one?'' He asked handing me a cigarette. ''How many times do I have to tell you I don't smoke.'' I laughed and pushed Josh's hand away. ''C'mon, your principal isn't here to see.'' He said pushing his hand back to me. ''No!'' I nicely smiled: ''Don't pressure me, I am the one with the knife here, remember.'' I grinned and Josh took his hand away.

We chatted until it got dark, and when I realized that the darken had taken over the world, I quickly understood that Weems hadn't called me or texted me once, even tho it had already been more than 5 hours, and let's remember, she is overprotective. ''Umm, I will quickly call my principal, it is getting quite late,'' I said and quickly claimed down and immediately called her. The phone rang out and no one answered so I called her again and again, nothing. ''Umm, guys, I will go! Bye!'' I loudly said and walked away and from distance, I could hear them say their goodbyes. ''Why aren't you picking up?'' I quietly whispered while checking the bus schedule. ''Oh one is in 20 minutes, I can make it!'' I quickened my paste.

I made it on the bus just in time but my heart was racing so quickly that It felt like I would pass out. ''What if something bad happened? What if she got in a car crash? What if.. what if...'' So many what if's came into my mind that I couldn't even possibly count them. As soon as the bus stopped I got out and quickly got back to Nevermore and went straight to Weems office. ''Larissa! Are you here?? Larissa!?'' I immediately asked as I stepped into her office. She wasn't in her office, so I went to her bedroom. ''LARISSA!'' I loudly asked, but no answer and no one was in sight. ''Oh god! Oh god! No, no, no.'' I whispered and quickly left her office and went to my dorm.

''WHAT THE-!'' I shouted as I entered my door and saw Weems reading one of my books. ''You know, this is a really good book Y/n.'' She said while closing the book. ''Why didn't you pick up the phone, I thought something bad happened to you.'' I went to hug her just glad to know that she was safe and sound. ''So, now you know how I feel.'' She said as she wrapped her arms around me. ''WHAT? You did this on purpose?'' I asked pushing her away. ''Yes! I wanted you to know how I feel whenever you don't pick up your phone, or just randomly disappear.'' She said placing her hands together. ''Oh my god! That is so mean!'' I scrunched up my nose and crossed my arms. ''Aww, you are so cute, when you get angry Y/n,'' Weems said in a really sweet voice and my face instantly softened up.

Weems walked up to me and took me in her arms and lifted me up. ''Let's go finish your minion's movies.'' She started carrying me to her office. ''I would like that,'' I said and placed my head on her shoulder.