Chapter 86- What Now

''She is so much older than you Ember!'' I said trying to turn her in a different direction. ''Yea, but Sarah Paulson is dating a woman almost twice her age.'' She said and I couldn't argue with that because she was right, but still, Larissa was my love...and well she was much older than me. ''I understand why you would like her, she is very pretty, but she is the principal tho...'' I said to Ember the same words I said to myself in the first days of being at Nevermore. "I know, but I just really, really like her." "Ember...I don't think you should..." I didn't want to seem like the bad friend, but I couldn't let her get her hopes up, I wanted to protect her from the hearth break she would suffer if she took things further. 

   "Ember, I really should get going now, maybe you want to go visit Alex at the hospital? Enid and Kelly are there as well." I started walking toward the door but Ember quickly stopped me. "Maybe I can come with you and say hi to Principal Weems?" "No! I mean...She wanted to speak to me privately about...my trip back home on winter break. Yea...you wouldn't be interested." I quickly came up with a lie as I reached for the door, and understood that I still needed to discuss that as well. "Maybe..." "No! I understood you like her...a lot, but I don't think you should try anything, but now I really need to go, bye." I opened up my doors and walked out. 

   I felt bad that I couldn't support her with this, but I had a logical explanation, Larissa was my love, and the thought of her being together with someone else just made my heart shatter. As I went to her office I even checked my back to see if Ember wasn't following me but luckily she wasn't. I finally got to her office and immediately went in. "Hey!" I said closing the doors behind me. "Where did you disappear for so long, those weren't 10 minutes." She walked up to me and took me into her embrace placing her hands on my back. "Oh, nothing important," I said and so she wouldn't demand me to tell her about where I actually where kissed her. I wasn't going to tell her about Ember, because I knew it was something I shouldn't tell her. 

   Larissa kissed me back as she pressed me against the wall. She went on kissing my neck while grabbing into my ass but I pulled her away because I wasn't in the mood to make out. She noticed the tension I had on my shoulders and asked. "Is everything okay?" "Yea just tired, and I am just wondering why did you call me here in the first place?" I asked feeling quite on edge because of Ember, but with every passing second, I started feeling more relaxed because of Larissa. "At the hospital, you wanted to tell me the reason why you walked back to Nevermore when you were hurt, and didn't let yourself die in the woods," Larissa said while I was still pressed against the wall. 

   "Oh right!" I grabbed Weems's hand and started leading her to the sofa, where we both sat down and I pressed against her, "There were two main reasons." I said and I could see Larissa getting more and more intrigued. "And what are those reasons?" She asked and I continued. "Well, the first one was that I couldn't die before my first kiss and the second was you." "Me?" She curiously and surprisedly asked. "Yes, I wanted to be alive because of you, I thought I wouldn't ever get to be with you, but still it was something,  to see your beautiful face every day, was worth living for," I said pressing closer to her. "You thought you wouldn't be mine? Why so?" She asked placing a hair strand behind my ear which was covering my face. "Well you are my principal, and what were the chances of you liking me?" I chuckled realizing how low I was thinking about myself. 

   "Aw honey, I was wondering the same thing about you, but I still decided to give it a shot, especially after I heard that you liked girls." "So you heard! At Weathervane?" I turned to face her. "Not my proudest moment." I saw that her cheek flushed and that brought me back to the fall when it was still really awkward between us. "You know...I am not as tired anymore." I gave her a cheeky smile before sitting in her lap while still facing her. "You don't say." She smirked but before she could say anything else, I placed my lips on hers. 

   Larissa put her hands on my neck and pulled me closer. Her hands moved up my neck in my hair where she took the clip out of my hair letting them fall down to my shoulders. "You're so fucking pretty," I said in between kisses. "Language," Larissa whispered back as she dragged her hands down to my waist, as I put mine on her shoulders. She started pulling off my shirt as I kissed her neck, but then someone knocked on the door. 

   "Shit!" I quickly jumped on my feet quickly fixing my hair. "Come in!" Larissa stood up as well and quickly walked to her desk as I followed her. Then the doors opened and I was not surprised when I saw who had walked in. "Ember?!" I still asked because I had told her not to come. "Hello, Principal Weems.'' Then she turned to me, ''Y/n...I need to talk to you! Like! Right now!!" It genuinely seemed like it was urgent. "Is everything alright?" Larissa asked  "Yes everything is fine. Y/n...please?" She pointed with her eyes toward the door, so I started walking alongside her.

Authors note: 

Happy Easter! And I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as well as I am sorry for not posting yesterday. In the future, I will try to inform you if I don't post the next day. As well as I am at it, I most likely won't post tomorrow as well because it is a holiday. <3 Luv you all!