Chapter 9- I Don't Judge Sweetie

I turned around a bit surprised: ''Miss. Weems? What are you doing here?'' I asked because I generally wanted to know. 

   ''Well,'' Miss. Weems started, '' First of all, you didn't show up for breakfast, your calculus teacher called, saying that you had missed most of the lesson, and then you weren't even paying attention! You were just staring at the wall with blank eyes, that's what your teacher said. I decided to go to your next class and ask you about that, but now secondly you just ran past me like I wasn't even there ignoring my questions. So I figured that I would find you here and came to ask about it.'' 

   ''I am really sorry, I overslept because my phone was dead, and I woke up 10 minutes before class, in a hurry I put on my regular clothes not thinking twice. And in the timetable wasn't any mention of the class's door number, so I had to look for it for a long time, be glad I even found it.'' I explained myself quickly skipping the tampon part.

   Miss. Weemes looked at me up and down and then I realized: ''Shoot! I wasn't wearing any pants, just my underwear.'' I got really embarrassed and quickly grabbed the skirt from the uniform and put them on. ''Shit, sorry I was about to change but you interrupted me,'' I said in an embarrassed tone. ''No worries!'' She replied.

   ''I have a feeling this wasn't the reason that made you rush to the dorm that quickly was it? '' Weemes asked in a serious voice. ''What noo, there wasn't anything more to this!'' I said in a high-pitched voice knowing I just made it more obvious. ''I don't want to tell her about my tampon moment. That is embarrassing!'' ''You can tell me, I'm no monster I don't judge sweetie!'' She said kindly smiling at me while I was standing there stupidly knowing I was already late for my next class, whatever it was. ''I actually kinda want to tell her and she called me sweety.''  I thought to myself and bit my lip a little. Miss. Weems made me feel safe and loved like she was my second mom: ''The second mom who I have fallen for.'' I giggled 

   ''What is so funny.'' She asked while still waiting for an answer to her last question. ''Oh, nothing I was just thinking whether I should tell you or not because it is so embarrassing.'' I made something up. ''Don't worry, my perspective won't change toward you when you tell me your so-called embarrassing thing.'' She said in the sweetest voice ever and the thing she said made me melt inside. 

   ''Okay.....so because yesterday was so busy day I completely forgot to change my tampon since then,'' I said with my eyes closed and my face turned away out of embarrassment. ''Oh sweetie, there is nothing to be embarrassed about, it happens, but you need to monitor your health today because there are risks...'' ''Yea, yea I know!'' I cut her off: ''She called me sweetie again, so many butterflies!!''

  ''Well, look at the time you need to be in class right now, let's see!'' Weems said while she went to pick up the timetable that was laying on the ground beside my work desk.  She bent down and my eyes widened because she didn't bend down like a lady but just bent down right in front of me, almost revealing her underwear. I felt my cheeks get redder so I quickly ran to the bathroom: ''That was so hot, it felt like she did it on purpose. No! It can't be, she is my principal!'' I splashed myself with cold water and stepped out of the bathroom. Miss. Weems was looking at my timetable. ''Get changed I will wait for you outside in the hallway and I will take you to class, so you don't get lost.'' She stepped out of my dorm and I quickly changed. ''Great, now I won't be able to get her out of my head all day, and I will just daydream about her instead of studying, yea that sounds actually quite nice!'' 

   Miss. Weems took me to a plant class which wasn't even in the school building, but outside and said: ''After your classes end, come to my office, there is something I have to inform you about, oh and bring you a timetable, I will write down your class door numbers on it.'' She put her hand on my shoulder and shortly after that left. ''Don't be too late!'' Was the only thing she said while she disappeared around the corner. 

   ''I won't!'' I whispered before entering the classroom that Miss. Thornhill was teaching. 

Authors note:

I will try to make the story progress faster so we can get to the fun part :)