Chapter 11- The ignorance

For a couple of days, I had been avoiding Miss. Weems, because I felt really awkward since the last time we spoke. Whenever Miss. Weems would come towards me I would start going away and hide around the corner, just in case. At dining times I would always sit with Wednesday and Enid so Miss. Weems wouldn't approach me, but I always saw that she was catching glimpses of me, probably trying to catch me at the right moment.  And I was always really busy helping Enid and the team to get ready for The Poe cup, by painting the boat, making costume ideas, and much more. I was making myself as unapproachable as possible. 

   I felt bad for ignoring her, but if I let my guard down, I bet Miss. Weems will corner me and ask me that question again. ''Gosh, her cornering me would be so hot, I wish I could tell her that I meant it, that I Love her, but.....she is my principal..'' I sighed when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. Enid, Wednesday, and my other teammates came into my dorm. 

   ''Heyy!'' Enid said excitedly, ''so, because tomorrow is the Poe cup, I thought that we could have a girl's night!'' Because you have the biggest room all to yourself, maybe we can hang out here? If you are down for it!'' I was thinking: ''I need a distraction from Weems anyways and this sound fun!'' I quickly replied: ''Yesss! OFCOURSE!!'' 

   We talked about how we will beat everyone and win the cup. Enid was especially focused on winning, she wanted to beat  Bianca. ''So as may most of you know, Bianca wins the cup every year, and there is no doubt that she is not cheating. So me and Wednesday have some tricks up our sleeves!'' Enid said ready to announce something. ''Y/n, you won't believe what you're about to see, but it is so real! Thing! You can come out!'' She said sounding like a crazy person. ''What is she talking aba.....'' My mind stopped thinking for a second when I saw Wednesday's bag start to move. Her backpack opened and out of it walked? Crawled? A hand, just a hand without the body. ''Is that a hand? An alive hand?!'' I said confused as ever. ''I told you you won't believe me! Y/n meet Thing, thing meet Y/n!'' Enid said while I was there just sitting with my jaw dropped. ''I know you are confused, but Thing is my relative, I wanted to put that out there before you call him my pet because he is quite sensitive,''  Wednesday said in a cold voice. ''Nice to meet you Thing!'' I said while getting back my brain function. Thing came next to me and flipped over gesturing to shake his hand, so I did. 

   ''Enid, you wanted to say your and Wednesday's plan to us, and I assume Thing is gonna be a part of it'' I said, still trying to process what just had happened. ''Oh, yes right!'' and so Enid and Wednesday explained their plan, to get the win and sabotage Bianca if necessary. 

   Everyone had fallen asleep, by the time it was already 1 AM, except me. I couldn't sleep, the thoughts of ignoring Miss. Weems had come back: ''I feel so bad.'' I decided to step on my balcony which was right across from Miss. Weems office. Her office was still lit, and I saw her moving on inside. It looked like she was getting ready for bed when suddenly she stepped out on her balcony. ''Shit....what do I do, do I hide, do I stay? She can't ask me anything because she is all the way across the building, I won't be able to hear her!'' So I decided to stay. 

   I felt that she was staring at me, but I couldn't blame her: ''I am the one ignoring her..., maybe I should go talk to her tomorrow, besides I left my good damm timetable at her office! No, not yet, I will face my conciseness after the Poe cup and The Raven.''

   It was dark, but I felt how our eyes met each other ''I want you to be mine. I want to sit in your lap, kiss you, hug you, and sleep next to you, but these are just my fantasies. How could a principal like her own student, right?''' All these thoughts were flooding in at once, while our eye contact remained. 

''Roses are red, Violets are blue. My heart that beats, belongs to you!'' I  whispered and left the balcony breaking eye contact. 

Authors note: 

Sorry for the short chapter, but I will probably post 2 or 3 chapters tomorrow!!