Chapter 2- The lord and sawyer!

''What will I do in these 2 hours in a city that I don't know'', I was thinking to myself while walking out of the bathroom. The bus station was empty and I had no one to ask for help. I even thought of hitchhiking, but quickly abandoned that idea: ''I don't want to get kidnapped on the first day of being here,'' I chuckled. 

   I left the bus station and walked through what seemed to be the city center.  I noticed that there was a coffee shop right across the street. ''Great, maybe I will get a coffee or sum and just wait those 2 hours there.'' I thought it was a great idea, so I entered it without a doubt in my mind. I ordered a latte with a double shot of espresso so I don't fall asleep here. The coffee was strong, and I usually don't order that type of coffee, but this was just what my body needed to survive. I sat down next to the window and took my phone out to see if someone had texted me, or even if I had maybe received a text from the school. ''Huh? Why aren't you turning on? Wait...Oh crap! It  charged out and I don't know in which bag is my charger.''

   My emotions took over, and I started sobbing uncontrollably: ''Fuck my life, fuck this place, I wish I could just board a plane back to my home!'' Then I felt like someone was standing right beside me, I look up and It was the boy who took my order. ''Ermm.....are you ok?'' He asked. ''Do I Look like I am OK?!'' I reply almost screaming at him. He calmly replies: ''I guess not, do you maybe want to talk about it?'' ''Will I seriously spill the worst day of my life to a boy who I met 10 minutes ago....?'', but before I could finish thinking, I started telling him about my miserable day and how I got here. ''Hey! maybe I can help you!'' He happily said. ''Huh, what do you mean you can help?'' I asked in a quiet voice. ''Well, my dad works in the city, he is this city's sheriff, maybe he can give you a ride to Nevermore.'' ''He could do that?'' At this point, I couldn't care less who takes me to school. ''I believe so, let me call him real quick'', the boy pulled out his phone and started dialing his dad's number. While the phone was ringing, he asked: ''What's your name by the way?'' I smiled: ''Y/n'', he smiled back:''Cute word, I'm Tyler!''Then his dad picked up and they started talking. ''I hope he doesn't fall for me, should I tell him I like girls because his smile towards me looked friendlier than I would like it to be.''

  Tyler hung up and said:''Great news my dad will take you to Nevermore, and he will be here in around 10 minutes, he was just finishing his shift.'' Being on my period I was more sensitive than usual, so my brain instantly made me hug him:''Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, my words can't even explain how grateful I am!'' I was over the moon. While we waited for Tyler's dad to arrive, I was telling him about my life before I came here and I was having a pretty good time. 

   After close to 15 minutes, his dad walks in I didn't even notice until Tyler pointed him out. I stood up and said hi.  He introduced himself but he was in a hurry, so we had to leave quickly. I put my bags in the trunk of the car and hopped in the back seat.  I waved goodbye to Tyler and started getting a bit tired, when I almost fell asleep Tyler's dad started apologizing for being in such a hurry. He said:'' I have to take you to Nevermore, and then straight back to my job, there has been an attack!'' I asked curiously:''An attack! What kind of an attack!?'' He continued: ''There is a psycho roaming the woods of this city, attacking people left and right, sometimes we find people nearly dead and sometimes some people don't make it.'' I gasped: ''That is horrible, well thank god I didn't hitchhike to Nevermore.'' I nervously laughed. After that, I dosed off only to the sound of the car. 

  I woke up when I felt the car come to a full stop. ''Are we here?'' I asked. ''Yes we have arrived, now hop off I have to go to the attack site, but stay safe,'' Tyler's dad chuckled. I hopped out of the car, got my stuff, and waved goodbye to Tyler's dad. ''I was supposed to arrive here a long time ago, I bet someone thinks I am probably dead,'' I giggled and made my way to the school's entrance. 

Authors note:

The next chapter will be the one where it all begins!!! <3

I will add Larissa's POVs as well!!!