Chapter 54 -A Walk

I woke up because the afternoon sun was creeping in and shining straight in my eyes blinding be. "What time is it?" I asked my self grabbing my phone from my night table. "4 pm? Damm!" My head was woozy from the extreme sleep sqedzuel change and then I realized. "Wait...how did I get in my bed?" I quickly scurried on to my feet and looked at my bed confused, and then it came to me. "Larissa..." A little smile appeared on my face and butterflies appeared in my stomack. It made sense that she might have carried me back to my bed due to it beeing 4 pm already. It was really sweet of her, that she cared about me. I walked up to my balcony window and stepped out. The air was chilly, but the sun was really warm so it didn't seem so cold outside, so I decided not to waste an aperotunity and decided to go on a walk, but first I have to inform Weems or else she might get pissed off.

So I left my balcony put on a warm sweater and left my dorm. I made my way to her office and stepped in. "Y/n! Hey, how was your night." She stood up and started walking towards me. "Good, but you didn't have to carry me bec to my bed, sleeping at my desk is nothing new for me." I replied giving her an apreceative smile. "You looked really uncomfortable sleeping there, and your back...do you want to get scoliosis?" She asked. "I guess not, but anyway, I came to tell you that I am going on a walk...do you, perhaps, want to go with me?" I asked patiently waiting for her answer. "Well yes indeed, I would like to go on a walk woth you, just let me get my coat." She quickly went in the other room and as quickly came out with a bage coat in her arms.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" I said as we both stepped out of the building. "Yes indeed." She agreed and came up loser to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. "So tell me, how did your night go?" She asked pulling really close to her. "Well it was Allright but there is something I have to tell you and I rather do it now." "I'm listening." Weems looked down at me. "On February I will go back home for a week." I said. "Aren't you going back on winter break?" She asked a little confused. "Yes, and I am coming back after it, but I will leave laiter again." I tried to explain it to her. "And what is the reason for going?" She asked. "My best friend is turning 18 and she demands me to be there. And I want to know if you are okay with it." "Yes of course, but I will miss you." She took her eyes off me and looked straight ahead of us. "It is just a week nothing much, what will you do on winter break?" I looked up at her having a little grin on my face. "Then we will see." She said and we continued walking.

"I don't think I will sleep with you tonight eather, I won't probably go to bed until 3 am, and I don't want to disturbe you." I said even tho I really wanted to sleep next to her. "Well I can stay up with you." She said trying to get me in her bed. "I would love to, but I don't want you to ruin your sleep sqeduel, but..., I have an idea...maybe when I am ready to go to bed, I can come to you." I said proudly. "I suggested you this last night, but you didn't come." Weems dispaintedly said. "Yea, because I was really tired, but now I promise I will come." I said almost begging her.

The angel's voice. Y/n X Larissa Weems secret loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara