Chapter 103- A Special Girl

Larissas POV:

   On Sunday Y/n informed me that another student of this school liked me and that this girl had plans on kissing me, just to see if I would choose her over Y/n, which I would never ever do. Y/n didn't know if I would leave her, she had doubts, so I had to make her trust me and believe that I wouldn't, by telling her how much she meant to me. 

   I pulled her close to me and didn't let go of her for the rest of the day, I cuddled her on the sofa giving small little kisses on her neck once in a while, just to reassure her, that I cared about her and that no one could win me over. But somewhere deep down in me, I was a little flattered that someone else had feelings towards me, but I kept that to myself and didn't tell Y/n, because I didn't want her to overthink things. A thought in my head had surfaced, about what would Y/n do if I chose Ember, would she try to win me back? 

   The next morning was a Monday and I had to wake Y/n up, which she hated so I always, to these her more, pulled the covers off her as far as possible, so she couldn't reach them, and cover herself back up. ''Please let me sleep in, please a little while longer...'' She sunk her face into the pillow as she said that, making the sentence muffled. Y/n always had the same excuse, begging me to let her sleep, and as a fact, I kinda liked that, to hear her beg for something was like music to my ears, as my guilty pleasure. 

   ''Y/n you know you can't sleep in, you have classes to go to.'' I was sitting right next to her on the edge of the bed, while Y/n was not moving a muscle trying to fall back asleep. I got a little idea in mind that would get her out of bed almost instantly. ''Come on now, get up.'' I couldn't help myself from forming an evil smile on my face as I slid my hands under her shirt and pressed my cold palms against her warm back. ''Oh My God! Larissa, stop it!'' This made Y/n almost instantly stir up in the bed. 

   She didn't seem like she enjoyed that, but I was just glad that I could get her out. ''Good morning honey.'' I softly grinned at her not feeling guilty at all, as she was sitting up in the bed to face me. ''I will shove snow under your dress!'' She replied in an annoyed voice, but before she could say anything else, I used the perfect moment, leaned in, and quickly kissed her to calm her down. 

   ''Fuck...I can't be mad at you, you're just too...'' I could see a smile appear on her face as she was looking into my eyes. ''I'm what?'' I wanted to know what she wanted to say, so I pulled my face closer to her and almost whispering demanded: ''Tell me...'' And I could see Y/n cheeks start to blush, so now I wanted to know even more what she wanted to say. ''Well...You're so fucking mesmerizing that I just want to sit here and look at you for the rest of my life.'' She pulled her face closer as she was whispering this in her soft voice, and then as she had finished she slowly placed her lips on mine. 

   I wanted to spend the whole day with her, but we couldn't so I pulled myself away from her: ''You have to go get ready, can't let you miss your classes, or else you might get sent back to me.'' I chuckled as I stood up from the bed. ''That is not a bad thing...'' Y/n crawled out of bed as well immediately clinging to my side, so I wrapped my arm around her and started leading her out of the bedroom. 

   ''So when will you talk to Ember?'' Y/n curiously asked following my lead into the office. ''I am thinking of calling her in after her classes end.'' I let go of Y/n and walked to my desk when we entered my office. ''Okay, good, the faster the better.'' I could see that Y/n felt more relieved when she heard that her suffering would end today. ''So...'' Y/n started walking up to me as I was organizing some papers on my desk, ''How are you...thing has been good lately?'' And as she said that it made me giggle. ''Y/n I know what you're doing...you need to go get ready, we can spend some time together later.'' 

   I really loved how much she was trying to drag the time along just to spend some time with me, and I can't deny, I wanted to spend this time with her as well, but we both had things to do, so this wasn't possible. ''Come on...can I at least not attend the first class...no one would die anyways.'' ''Y/n, I demand you to leave my office right this instant, and stop trying to pursue me or else I might...'' I pointed to the door immediately making Y/n expression change to a more annoyed one, so she turned around and started walking towards the doors. 

   ''Oh, and there is still no snow, so your plan can't work out.'' I made her stop, but without turning around she said: ''My weather app says it will snow this week, so remember, you have been warned.'' And she continued walking out. Now I was really interested in how she would play this out and put snow down my dress, but then as she walked up to the door, she stopped and turned around, gave me a little smile, and said: ''Bye, love you.'' ''Love you too honey!'' I replied making a smile appear on my face. I knew Y/n was my special girl. 

   After lunch, I managed to catch Ember in the hall and pull her to the side. ''Hello, Ember.'' I greeted her as I pulled her to a quieter corner. ''Hi, Miss. Weems.'' She replied and I could see she got quite nervous. ''I just wanted to ask if you could come down to my office when your classes end, there is something we have to discuss.'' ''Okay, yes, I will.'' It seemed as if she got really happy, and I even knew why, but I knew I had to tell her this. 

   Eber seemed like a nice girl, but from what Y/n tells me, she is really competitive and gets jealous easily, so I knew I had to break the news to her, or else she might get in between me and Y/n and that was the last thing I wanted. Y/n was the only person I wanted to cuddle in my arms and kiss for days on end, so I had to accept the fact that I might break a heart today. 

Authors note:

Hey, just letting you know I will not be posting for the next 2 days, and that the next chapter will be Larissa's pov again, so I hope you like them :)