Chapter 70- Netflix And Chill

We were watching the movie and I was really close to Larissa, her hand was over my stomach while one of my legs was in between hers. The movie wasn't very interesting, but I didn't say anything to Larissa because it seemed like she enjoyed it very much. I mostly started at the screen not focusing on the movie, but just imagining Larissa in my head, her sweet smile, her voice, her hugs, and kisses that I sometimes didn't even hear that Larissa was asking me if I was sleeping already because I was so quiet. 

   While I had a clear picture in my mind of Larissa I didn't even feel her hands sliding down to my waist, it was only then that I felt Larissa start to pull off my shirt. ''I am not hot...yet.'' I said but she didn't listen ad continued pulling it off until she did it and said: ''Well, you are hot.'' And she dropped the T-shirt on the ground. ''Are you not wearing a bra?'' She asked when she noticed me quickly covering my breast out of pure reaction and instinct. ''Well...yea, what is the reason to wear a bra when I was chilling in my room...alone,'' I said pressing back onto Larissa. 

   ''Less work for me.'' She said and I felt her hands slide on my waist and her lips on my neck. Her soft lips started kissing up my neck until I turned to face her and placed my lips on hers, still covering my breasts with the sheets. I slowly and carefully got on top of her and pulled my lips away from hers and dragged them down to her neck. Then Larissa leaned her neck back and I wrapped my hands around her back and undid her bra, while still, the movie was running in the background. 

   I wanted to be in charge today and when Larissa wanted to pull me off her I grabbed her hand and pinned it back on the bed. ''Let me...'' I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, before letting go of her arm and continuing to kiss down her neck to her chest. I had never done this before so I was a little nervous but I kept reminding myself that everything and everyone has their first time. But I kept my cool and continued kissing her down in between her breast to the stomach leaving a little wet trail behind me. 

   I could see that Larissa was enjoying it because her breaths were short and uneven so I leaned back up now only sitting on my knees, her legs being in between mine, so I placed my both hands on her thighs and started dragging them up to her hips until they met with her black lace underwear. So I got hold of them and started pulling them down her legs, Larissa helping a little by stepping out of them. After that Larissa was fully naked, her precious body laying there in the beige sheet, in between my legs made my heart beat faster just like if I had drunk five cups of coffee, which I didn't, and that just showed how much she meant to me. 

   I got off her and placed my hands on her thighs and softly grabbed into them and pulled them apart, stepping in between them. Then I let go of her thighs and placed my hands on her stomach and started dragging them down again in my head repeating: ''It will be fine, don't worry.'' I was still really nervous because I had never in my whole life pleasured another woman before, and Larissa noticed that. ''Is everything okay?'' She asked scooting up a little in a sitting position. ''Umm, I don't know...I-I have never done this...'' And before I could finish the sentence, Larissa pulled her legs away from me and crawled closer, and placed her lips on mine before pulling them back away and saying: Then let me teach you.'' Before she grabbed both of my shoulders and did a whole 180, now me laying on the bed and her being on top of me. ''But- I have to..'' ''Shush, the time will come when you will be ready.'' She said and started kissing my neck. 

   But quickly she moved from my shoulders down to my stomach but I still felt really bad that she was only pleasuring me so I scooted up in a half sitting half laying position making Larissa move away from me. ''But I, really...I feel bad for-'' ''Y/n.'' She little more agreeably pushed me back in the bed, ''Don't worry, it will be better for both of us.'' She smirked and while keeping eye contact with me I felt her arms clasp my underwear and pull it off.  ''Besides, I don't mind.'' And a little smile slipped out and all my worries faded away. ''Just let me be in charge.'' She pulled my legs apart and crawled in between them. 

   One of her hands slipped down my thigh and I took a deep breath in and pressed my head deeper into the pillows. I was waiting for her to ask if I was ready, but she really caught me off guard when I felt two of her fingers slip inside of me. She started going back and forth and it was a pure pleasure that I needed to grab the sheet even. I leaned my head as far as I could trying not to let a moan slip out, but it was purely impossible and a little quiet one escaped my mouth and as that happened I felt Larissa slip another finger in. While she was still inside of me she leaned closer to me and started kissing my lips while starting to go faster down there, and another moan slipped out. ''My girl likes it, doesn't she,'' Larissa whispered making my breaths really uneven because her whispering was so hot. 

   Then I felt it: ''Lar- Oh God, Oh, I-'' I couldn't even properly say anything, my heart started racing and I grabbed Larissa's other hand which was pressing into the bed for her balance and then she leaned really close to my ear and whispered: ''Do it...'' And as I felt it coming I arched my back and leaned my head as deep as I could into the pillows and squeezed Larissa's arm. And before I knew it I felt like I was in euphoria, fireworks shooting through my whole body, and peace and calm settled after the fireworks had calmed down. 

   And as my heart rate started going down Larisa lay next to me and threw a blanket over both of us, then she leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear: ''I really don't mind and I like teaching you.'' And then she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her. We cuddled for a while before falling asleep while the movie still ran in the background. 

Authors note:

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday, I had a lot to do, and writing a smut chapter takes a lot of brainpower for me. But anyways, hope you enjoy this, and still, I am open to your recommendations to make these chapters better ;)