Chapter 47- Bad Dreams

Her hand was on my thigh while she was on top of me, her other hand pressing into the bed for balance. She was kissing me softly on my lips, while her hand was moving higher and higher, then she started kissing me more aggressively on my neck. I let out a little moan tilting my head back from the pleasure as well for her to reach more places to kiss and Larrisa stopped and looked at me: ''You like it, don't you?'' Then she pursued kissing my neck, slowly going down to my chest leaving little red marks, I took deeper and deeper breaths as her lips came in contact with my skin, my chest rising up and down. I wanted to only be hers and no one else. When she got to my chest she let go of my thigh and placed her legs between my body softly and gently sitting on me. I felt her weight press me down, but not too much so she would crush me, then Larissa started to unbutton my shirt, revealing my laced bra. Larissa then went on continuing to kiss me, she placed one of her hands on my breast and lightly squeezed it making me let out another moan. ''You really are enjoying this.'' She said coming closer to my face and starting to kiss my cheeks. ''Y-yes,'' I said in a short breath. ''Good, because I'm gonna make you never ever forget this night.'' She went back to my torso and continued to kiss it. She dragged her hands along the sides of my body coming to a stop at my hips and clasping them. Larrisa scooted lower down my body, she placed her lips back to my body and I felt her rough tongue drag down it, passing the now-healed scars. 

   I tried to get up on Larissa, but she pinned me back down on the bed and whispered in my ear, her warm breath hitting against my hair: ''Let me do this...'' She softly bit my ear and as she moved back down she dragged her lips alongside it. She got to my pants and started to undo the belt, my breath getting shorter with every passing second, she unzipped my pants and said: ''Now for the fun part.'' 

   But it wasn't her anymore, it was that man from that party. I screamed closing my eyes and then feeling a sharp pain throughout my whole body. When I opened my eyes back up he was gone, the light was turned off and I was on the ground, but not for long, because Weems was already there to pick me up. ''Another of those dreams?'' She asked as she helped me get back in bed. ''Yea...'' I quietly said. Since the incident, I started getting all kinds of dreams where that dude always would appear, but the dream I had the most often was with me and Weems making out, but I didn't tell her that, just told her about that dude. ''I am sorry Y/n but I can't see you suffer any longer, in the morning I will call Dr. Kimbott whether you like it or not.'' She said and I knew she really cared about me, and I had made my own decision as well. ''Yeah okay,'' I said and Weems looked at me very surprised, but I was tired of those dreams, and if the only way to get rid of them was by therapy, then let it be. She crawled back into the bed and pressed her body against mine: ''I am glad you came to your senses.'' ''I know...'' I said and turned and gave a little kiss to Weems because I hadn't kissed her since that day. 

   We tucked ourselves back in the sheets and Weems wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer, I felt her cheek press against my soft hair. ''I love you..'' I whispered in a really quiet voice. ''I love you too.'' She answered and gave me a little kiss on my head before placing her cheek back on my head. Under the blankets, I found her arm and grabbed it, and held it tight before falling asleep. She was my heaven, my angel...

   In the morning Weems woke me up by telling me: ''I called Dr. Kimbott, and she is ready to take you today at 1 pm, so get up and start getting ready because it is 12 already. I let you sleep in, don't worry about today's classes.'' She placed my hair behind my ear to see my face giving me a little kiss on my cheek. 

   I didn't really get ready for the appointment, I just threw on some jeans and a jumper and tied my hair into a bun. Weems took me to Jericho, and the whole time on the road she was saying me how Dr. Kimbott was really good at her job trying to not change my mind about not going. ''Relax, I won't run away....hopefully.'' I placed my hand on Weems tight as I said that before leaving her car. I entered the building and immediately hated the aura of this place, it was too colorful and happy. ''Oh, hello Y/n come in please.'' Dr. Kimbott spawned from nowhere startling me a bit. ''Umm, ok.'' I stepped into another colorful room and sat down. ''So, Y/n I was waiting to get a call from your principal because it is not something you shouldn't go alone though, so I am glad you made this decision.'' The whole session I told her about the dreams I was having and she was telling me all kinds of stuff about trauma, I saw that she was trying to help me and in the end, she came to the conclusion that I need to find a hobby that would take my mind away from those thoughts. 

   ''So? How did it go?'' Weems immediately asked as I stepped into her car. ''Fine, she said I need to find a hobby...perhaps I will start drinking.'' I sarcastically said as I buckled the seatbelt. ''If I see you drinking Y/n! I just might have to punish you.'' She said in a voice that was sweet but dominant at the same time. ''But now we need to get back to Nevermore, I have to do some stuff because everyone is leaving for the Fall break today.'' She started the car and we left. 

Authors note:

This is my first time writing something like this, but I will try to get better with time. And I hope you like this little scene.