Chapter 61- ......

''Hey...Wake up, it is time for school.'' Weems woke me up in a sweet voice. ''Can I sleep in today... please.'' I pulled the covers over my face but Weems wasn't having it, so she quickly pulled the blanket away from me, making me shiver a little. ''It is the second day back, you can't miss it...and how is your arm?'' She asked as she placed her hand on one of my legs. ''It still hurts, thanks for reminding me of my suffering,'' I said trying to grab the blanket back but I was unsuccessful. ''Now get up. I will make a doctor's appointment today, but now get up sweety.'' Weems said and leaned in and kissed my warm cheek. 

   I went to my dorm and immediately took some painkillers, I knew I shouldn't be taking them on an empty stomach, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. Then I went to my first class. ''Good morning Y/n!'' Miss. Thornhill said as I entered the classroom, slightly late to it because I could find one of my notebooks. ''Good morning,'' I replied as I found my seat and sat down. I got out my pen and my notebook and wanted to start writing down the title of the new topic, but as I placed the pen on the white paper, pain immediately shot through my arm making me drop the pen on the blank page. ''I guess I am not making any notes today'' I said as I looked at the board and started reading the stuff, Miss. Thornhill was writing down. 

   The bell rang and I quickly packed my stuff, Miss. Thornhill quickly said: ''Oh, Y/n! Please stay, it will be just a minute.'' ''Umm, okay,'' I replied as I placed the bag over my shoulder and walked up to her desk. ''So, Y/n, are we still doing the Mondays at 5?'' She asked while pressing her hip on the desk for balance. ''The extra classes?''I asked to which she nodded her head sharply: ''Mhm.''  ''Yea, okay, it is not like I got smarter over the fall break.'' I giggled. ''Oh and I saw that you weren't taking any notes, is something wrong?'' She asked. ''Oh, my hand hurts, nothing much,'' I said as I placed my right hand behind my back. ''Ohh! Well okay then, take care, and I will let you go now.'' She said as she grabbed some papers from the desk and placed them on a shelve. 

   When lunch finally arrived, I as usual got myself some pasta and went to sit with Enid, Ajax, and Wednesday. ''Y/n...I congratulate you on what you did in Jericho, I thought you weren't capable of beating someone up.'' Wednesday said as I sat down. ''Thanks?'' I said a little proud of what I had accomplished yesterday. 'First I was angry about it when I heard, but when I knew the whole story I understood what you did.'' Enid said. ''Umm, who told you guys even that.'' I got a little confused as to how they knew it. ''Alex told us.'' Enid happily replied and I was glad that it was only Alex, not Weems or some else. 

   As I grabbed the fork I understood that I couldn't eat with my right arm so I switched the fork to my left hand and started eating. ''I assume your hand got caught in the process,'' Ajax said taking a spoon full of his dessert. ''Yea...'' I replied and when I did I felt someone approach me behind my back. ''Y/n...when you will be finished please come to my office,'' Weem said and walked away. ''Ooo....someone is in trouble,'' Enid said when Weems was far enough for her not to hear Enid. ''I don't know, I guess we will see then,'' I said as I stabbed the food with my fork. 

   After the long day of straight pain in my arm the classes ended and I finally got to go to Weems office, even tho I'd rather go lay down for a bit. ''Hi honey, how are you feeling now?" She asked as soon as I stepped into her office. "Would like to be better, the hand still hurts," I said as I came up to her desk. "Well, I have scheduled the doctor's appointment in an hour." She said and got up and walked up to me. 

   When she was standing right in front of me my neck was lifted upwards and those were the moments when I admired her height the most. Then she put her arms on my back un pulled me to her and I placed my hands on her chest. "How do you always manage to hurt your arm? Huh?" She asked softly rubbing my back. "Mmm, I guess it is my fate." I gave her a little smirk. "And I am not your fate?" She asked. "You are my fate and my destiny," I replied and got on my tippytoes to kiss her and Weems leaned closer for me to reach her. Her kisses were always so passionate and soft that they always made my stomach turn. Then she so suddenly leaned back up and grabbed my arm and started leading me to the sofa. 

   "We have an hour to ourselves." She smirked and sat down on the sofa and I immediately sat in her lap facing her. "Oh yes, we do!" I said and pressed my forehead against hers our noses slightly touching. "Might as well spend it wisely." I softly giggled and placed my hands on her hips and started dragging them up her waist, forgetting even that my arm was hurting, then her chest up to her neck, and then I softly placed my lips back on hers and I felt Weems's hands get placed on my waist. She started kissing me more aggressively and she grab my waist tighter so I moved my lips away from hers and started kissing her neck but Larissa placed her hands on my head, pulled me away from her neck, and looked straight into my eyes with her lustful ocean blue stare, she went in and kissed me but then I felt my phone start to ring. 

   "I have to get this." I checked my phone and saw Alex calling. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, please come to your dorm asap, I have to tell you something...now!" Alex hung up not even letting me respond. "Sorry to ruin this moment, but duty's calling," I said as I got up from her lap. "Can't it wait..." Weems asked taking my hand and pulling me back in her lap and immediately placing her lips back on mine and I continued kissing her for a few more seconds not wanting the moment to end, but then I let go and got back up on my feet. "I have to go..." I said, turned around, and started walking away. "Okay...but then don't be late, or else..." She gave me a little smirk. "Oh, then I will be late on purpose," I said and walked out.