Chapter 4 -The Afterthoughts

As I entered the dorm my emotions just spilled, I started crying and laughing at the same time, the feelings I had experienced while meeting Weems I had never felt before. I couldn't get her out of my head, I just fell into my bed, rethinking those moments of her just 10 minutes ago. I felt more alive than I had ever before. ''I definitely like, like her, eh if nobody knows about my secret it won't hurt anybody.'' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes, to see her image in my head for the tenth time in the past minutes. ''Her beauty and grace are just irresistible for my eyes, I want to just hug her so tightly and lay my head against her shoulder, she is truly a goddess!! Her soft lips look so good with that red lipstick, they look so......so, so kissable!!'' I just screamed quietly into my pillow. 

   ''I wish I could daydream more, but I have to start unpacking.'' I hopped out of my bed and started moving things around.

Larissa's POV and thoughts

   I heard a knock on my office door and called them in. The doors opened and in my office stepped a girl, I didn't see her face jet, but I figured it was our missing student. '' Ahh Miss. Y/n come in, come in I was just waiting for you, and take a seat, please.'' I said with an anger-filled voice because she was really late. But when I saw her standing across the room, my anger washed away. She was so charming, and the way she was just there standing awkwardly, made me want to look at her for hours upon hours. I demanded her to tell me why she missed the bus, and right after I instantly regretted it because I put both of us in an awkward situation. ''Right, I shouldn't have said that she probably didn't want me to now that she got her period.'' I stupidly smiled and got on with the chase. The whole time, while she was here, I was looking at her, while she sat in the chair awkwardly. ''I have never seen such a beautiful girl in my entire life,'' she gave me a million butterflies in my stomach, I even felt like I was blushing. ''Focus Larissa! She is a student and you are her principal, that is wrong, but...I...I can't resist.''

   I finally introduced myself to Y/n and told her about staying at nevermore and her dorm. I informed her that she will be staying alone in her dorm and she made a little statement about being an introvert than an extrovert, her chuckle made me chuckle as well. My heart was racing: ''If she will be usually alone in her dorm, I will be able to visit her more and see her lovely face.'' I thought to myself.  

Then I dismissed her, and when she left I couldn't get her out of my head, I spent a while just sitting at the fireplace and dreaming about her, even tho I had a bit of work left to do,:'' Ill finish it later.''

Author note:

Larrisas pov won't be super long, they will be just addressing her feelings about y/n:)