Chapter 49- Movie Night

Larissas POV:

   I pulled her closer to me as she put on some random movie.'' Let's watch Minions, the film brings me back to my childhood.'' Y/n said as the film started playing and the opening title popped up on the screen. ''To be honest...I haven't seen minions.'' I said giggling a little and Y/n's expression immediately changed. ''No way! Well, have you seen Despicable me at least?'' She asked looking at me like I just had told her something terrible. ''No, I haven't seen anything with minions related,'' I replied in a proud voice, but Y/n wasn't having it. ''Okay then, change of plans. We will have a minion movie marathon!'' She said taking the laptop and starting to type something on it. '' We will start from the first minion movie, Despicable me,'' she put on the movie. ''It's a shame, I am ashamed of you.'' Y/n sarcastically said and looked up at me. ''Too bad darling.'' I gave her a warm smile and after that a kiss. I didn't let her go and slowly started to drag my lips down to her neck. I could feel that she was enjoying it. ''Oh no, no, no, first the movies!'' She pulled herself away from me and turned the movie on. 

   Y/n started watching the film and cuddled into my arms, so I started playing with her hair while watching some interesting yellow man run around the laptop's screen. ''I'm uncomfy.'' Y/n stood up in the bed and pulled the blanket away from me, then she placed her feet in between my legs and sat down. I pressed my legs tighter to her and asked: ''Are you more comfortable now?'' ''Yes, but are you?'' She asked pressing her head in my chest. ''Never better!'' I replied wrapping my arms around her, while she threw the blanket back over us. ''You are my heaven.'' She quietly said. ''Oh Y/n!'' I happily said and pulled her closer to me. 

   I noticed that Y/n always commented on the movie, whether it was something funny or mean, she had to say it out loud, and that always cracked me up. The first movie ended and Y/n immediately put on the second, and I started braiding her soft shiny hair. The movies were actually quite interesting and when we were on the third movie I placed my hands on her shoulder and started massaging her, thinking she would like it, but she quickly wiggled out of my hands and said: ''Stop, no, I don't like massages!'' She quickly moved around before coming back and pressing her back against my torso. '' I'm sorry, I didn't know,'' I said and placed my cheek on her head and hugged her. ''It is fine, don't worry.'' She said and placed her arms on my hands that were wrapped around her. And we continued watching the movie. 

   After a while, I decided to annoy Y/n a bit, so I started kissing the back of her neck because she wanted to watch the movies more than make out. But she didn't say anything and then I realized that for half an hour or so, she hadn't said anything. ''Y/n?'' I asked her, but no answer came, then I saw her face. She was already peacefully sleeping. ''Oh, my sweetheart.'' I took her laptop and turned it off because I was already starting to feel tired as well. I carefully placed the laptop on my night table and carefully tucked myself in the bed trying not to wake Y/n. ''Good night..'' I quietly said and gave a little kiss on her cheek. 

   I turned around and wanted to place my hand on Y/n, but when I put my arm out, I couldn't feel her. I opened up my eyes and looked around, but I couldn't see her: ''No, no, no where are you?'' I quietly whispered to myself and turned the light on. The bed was empty. ''Oh God!'' I continued to whisper to myself and got out of my bed. I walked around the bed, but she wasn't there. I quickly checked the bathroom, but no luck. ''Y/n?'' I said hoping for an answer but nothing, so I stepped out of my office and looked around and saw that my balcony was open. And when I stepped out I saw Y/n on it, leaning on the railing. ''Y/n? What are you doing, it is cold outside?'' I asked coming up to her. ''I, I just couldn't sleep.'' She replied while looking out in the far dark. ''Come inside, before you get sick again.'' I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and took her inside. ''Come, come to bed, and tell me what is bothering you please.'' I led her to my bed and we both got in. I pulled Y/n next to me and I could feel her cold skin against mine. ''So, what is it, why can't you sleep?'' I asked looking straight into Y/n glossy eyes. ''It is just that, I am scared he will appear in my dream.'' She quietly said looking down into her arms.

   ''Oh, my love, I am so sorry for that, if it will make you feel better, we can continue watching Minions, cuz we can sleep later,'' I said already going to grab her laptop, but she stopped me. ''No, I will sleep, just don't let me go.'' She said and came up to me and pressed her back against my arm. ''Okay.'' I pulled her down in the bed and hugged her really tight and after a few minutes Y/n dosed off. ''I promise, I won't let you go,'' I whispered in her ear before turning the light off.