Chapter 7- Am I blushing?

Larrisas pov:

   It was getting a bit late, and I was enjoying my late evening before I would go to bed. But then suddenly someone rushed into my office unannounced. I looked and saw that the person who had just entered my office was Y/n. 

    ''Y/n? What are you doing here?'' I asked confused because no one had ever rushed into my office in such a hurry.  it turns out, I had forgotten to give her the timetable as well as tell her about the dining situation. I quickly got off the sofa and rushed to my table, looking for her timetable. I didn't have time to admire her because I felt so bad for forgetting the most simple thing. ''I probably forgot about it because Y/n mesmerized me with her true beauty!'' I thought to myself while walking towards her to give her the timetable. 

   I explained to her the timetable and time of the breakfast.  It suddenly hit me: ''She didn't know when was dinner, so she probably hadn't eaten anything since arriving here.'' I was a bit worried because I cared for her more than anybody else, even tho I had known her for only a couple of hours. It turns out she hadn't eaten anything basically since arriving in this country, well...only except that half sandwich. I felt bad and knew it was my responsibility, so I quickly rushed to my room and grabbed a strawberry jam pastry. 

   She refused to take it, but I made her, I dint want her to leave with an empty stomach. I told her to sit on the sofa, where I was already sitting, I wanted her body to be closer to mine. I wanted to feel her presence. She slowly sat down, after I told her to sit in a bit demanding voice. ''Good girl!'' I quickly said in my head trying not to let out a creepy smile. Y/n was just sitting on the sofa, but not eating. I wanted the atmosphere to get a bit easier, so I made a little joke: ''Do you need special approval, that you can eat thepastry?'' I said in a softer voice. Y/n got a bit nervous, stuttered out some words, and started eating the pastry. 

   She put her both legs on the sofa and her knees were pressing against her chest revealing a little cleavage. I could stop staring at her face while she ate and even my eyes rolled down to her chest a couple of times. 

   Y/n had finished her pastry and was about to leave, but I didn't want our moment to end: ''Quick Larissa, think of something, ask her something! Anything!'' But before I could ask her anything, she asked me first. She needed something that would clean the blood off her clothing. Again I scurried to my room and took a pack of soap that I usually clean my blood off. I went back to Y/n and gave her the soap, to make her less embarrassed I told her that I get accidents too! I could see that that made her feel better and even I saw a little smile pop out of her. But now she was really ready to leave. ''Now Larisa, it's now or newer!'' 

   ''Could you please tell me where you are from, youhave an accent that I have noticed?'' Her accent was truly breathtaking, and the way she pronounces some words and numbers made her even more beautiful. She really liked talking about her country, I found out many interesting facts, and we talked for an hour or so. We were really couth in the moment and it was my chance to look at her more closely and explore her facial shape with my eyes. ''I really want to grab her arm and hold it nonstop,'' but my thought bubble had busted when Y/n stood up telling me the time and that she should get going.  

   I asked her one more question, just to stretch this evening a bit while longer. ''Could you please tell me something in your language?'' I asked with curiosity because I genuinely wanted to know something in her language: ''I want to hear her speak in her fluent language, with her natural accent, I want to hear her voice tone change when it crosses the barrier between both languages!'' I thought almost biting my lip. 

   She said something in her language and how I was expecting it was truly beautiful. I was curious about what did it mean so I asked her its meaning. ''You are pretty.'' Those words echoed in my head for a good minute, I got butterflies: ''oh...and am I even blushing?'' I looked at Y/n, I couldn't tell but it looked like she was blushing as well.  I just wanted this evening to last forever, but good things must come to an end eventually, and Y/n said her goodbyes and left. 

   I hopped in my bed, and still, the sentence that she had said still was sitting in my head, both the in her language and English. ''Tu es skaista.......you are pretty.  Ahh so beautiful.'' I got the biggest smile, and I fell asleep while thinking about her.

   ''Such a beautiful girl....'''

Authors note:

I hope you enjoy Larissas pov's <3
I'll try to post a chapter everyday