Chapter 66- No Matter What

''Hey Y/n! Why weren't you to classes...Hey Miss. Weems?'' I got woken up when I heard Enid's voice enter the dorm. I quickly looked at her because I was startled and then I turned my head and saw Weems sitting next to me on my bed, and I could see fear in her eyes, because well...why would the principal sit next to her sleeping student, in her bed? But she quickly got herself together and started talking; ''Oh Y/n wasn't at class today and I went to check up on her and it turn out she just isn't feeling very well today, isn't it right Y/n?'' She gave me sweet look but her eyes were giving me a different look. ''Yea! I just decided to stay in bed today, maybe I have a cold or something, and Miss. Weems came to check up on me, which I think is really sweet of her.'' I said trying not to say anything stupid. 

   ''Well then!'' Weems stood up, ''I will leave you both now.'' And she started walking away. ''Bye Miss. Weems.'' I said emphasizing the word ''Miss.'' because I hadn't used it in a very long time and right before she left my dorm she winked at me right behind Enid. ''Okay, so I brought you some homework from Miss. Thornhill and how are you feeling anyways?'' She asked pulling some papers out of her bag. ''A lot better since morning...what time is it actually?'' I asked as Enid approached my bed and handed me the papers. ''6 pm.'' She replied. ''Oh shoot! I slept throughout the whole day!'' I said as I pulled the blanket away from me and got out of my bed glad that my head wasn't spinning around anymore. 

   ''I know you will not like what I will say, but I will not go to dinner,'' I said to Enid as I placed the homework sheet on the already big pile of homework that I should have handed in months ago. ''Oh Y/n! I will drag you there! You have to eat something!'' She said walking up behind me. ''I don't know...'' I replied turning to face her. ''Okay then, I will drag you there.'' She said giving me a petty smile. ''Oh and by the way, where were you yesterday? Miss. Weems was looking for you and seemed worried, did something happen yesterday?'' She asked while sitting down in my chair that is at my desk. ''Oh, nothing really happened yesterday, it is just that Miss. Weems wants me to go to therapy, but I don't think I need to, so I got quite angry with her and left for Jericho for a long time to cool my head off. She acts like she is my mother and that is really pissing me off!'' I sat back on my bed, crossed my hands, and realized that I wasn't completely over the things that went down yesterday. ''She just really cares about you, you know, she is like that,'' Enid said trying to make the situation a little better. 

   So we chatted until it came time to go to dinner and with a lot of back and forth I finally went with Enid even tho the thought of any kind of food made me want to throw up. ''Are you seriously eating only that?'' Enid asked when she saw the one singular piece of toast on my plate. ''Yes! My grandma always made me eat toast if I felt sick especially if I couldn't keep anything down my stomach.'' I said as I sat across from her at the table, but I still didn't want to eat anything and that piece of toast wasn't any exception. As I was slowly crunching on my sad little toast I looked around but I couldn't see Weems anywhere. ''Maybe she just wasn't hungry.'' Every bite I took of that toast was painful, it sliding down my dry throat was a nightmare, and I didn't have anything to wash it down with. 

   The so suddenly out of bloom my hand started hurting, making this day even worse so I excused myself away from the table and left to go to my dorm to take some painkillers. As I was walking through the long corridors someone so suddenly pulled me behind a corned and pressed me against the wall. ''Jezus! Larissa, do you want me to get a heart attack?'' I asked as I saw her beautiful face. ''Sorry no, now shus someone could hear you.'' She said and then placed her lips on mine. I could never be angry with her for long because I couldn't live without her, so at the end of the day, I will always forgive her. I was kissing her back not wanting to let go, but I had to because the pain in my arm was pulling me away from making out with Larissa. ''Is something wrong?'' She asked when I pulled my lips away from hers. ''Yea...my arm hurts, and as bad as I want to kiss your beautiful red lips, I can't,'' And as I said that Weems immediately wrapped her hand around my waist and started walking. ''Okay, come I will give you something for it, and then we really have to talk about yesterday even tho you don't want to.'' She said pulling me closer to her and giving me a little kiss on my forehead. 

   ''You really are my special person, you care about me, you love me, and you still respect me after the things I have done,'' I said as I rested my head on her shoulder. ''I will always love you Y/n, no matter what happens I will never let you go.''