Chapter 79- Taking Care

Larissas Pov:

   After my meeting, I decided to go check up on Y/n to see how she was doing. I was smiling all the way over to her dorm, not because she was sick, but because I was right, I got to prove my point, Y/n told me that she won't get sick, but I disagreed, and now look who was right. Yes, this was childish coming from me, but Y/n was always playing this game where she acts childish, so why can't I play?  

   I made my way to her dorm while everyone else had classes so it didn't look suspicious, and when I got there I thought I would be greeted by her probably doing some random stuff, but instead everything was quiet and peaceful, and then I saw her. She was peacefully sleeping, so I walked up to her and sat down next to her on the bed. Her face was covered by her hair so I put them behind her ear, she looked so precious and vulnerable in this unconscious state, that I didn't want to wake or disturbed her. She was sleeping on her side and her hands were tucked under the pillow ad she looked super cute I didn't want to stop watching her sleep. 

   For a while that is what I did, I just observed her and listened to her soft breathing, but then I lifted my eyes off her and looked around her dorm and noticed that it was quite messy. There were clothes on the ground and her desk was all covered by books and other random stuff, and then it hit me. Her room was probably in this state due to her depression, because she usually kept her room somewhat tidy. So I decided to tidy things up a little, and do the bare minimum I could that wouldn't upset Y/n because she didn't like it when people went through her stuff. 

   I carefully stood up from her bed trying not to disturb her and started by picking up the pieces of clothing from the floor, folding them up, and placing them in the closet, which wasn't any better than her room. ''Y/n...how can you live like this,'' I whispered as I saw that in her closet mostly all of the clothes were disorganized in a random order, messily folded, but I wasn't going to judge her system and I won't reorganize them, because Y/n, would definitely throw a fit if she found out I refolded her clothes, so I didn't touch them. 

   After I had picked up every single piece of clothing off the ground I moved on to her desk which I tidied up quickly and after that, I went back and sat down next to her. She hadn't moved an inch and I wondered how long would she be sleeping, I understood that it would be probably a while so I decided to leave her sleeping and come back later. So before I left I kissed her forehead which made her shift to the other side. '' I'm so glad I met you Y/n...'' I whispered in the air before I left. 

Y/n Pov:

   I woke up alone in my room at around 3 pm and was pleasantly surprised to see my room clean and I knew who had come to see me and that just made me smile. I didn't want to spend the rest of the day in my bed, so I stumbled out of it and was pretty happy that my body temperature had regulated and it wasn't as cold as it was in the morning, but still put on some warm sweatpants and a sweater, just in case. I decided to go visit Larissa and thank her for tidying up. 

   While I was walking to her office, Enid appeared from a corner spooking me. ''Hey! Where did you disappear?'' She immediately asked. ''I got a cold, because of swimming in the lake,'' I said not so proud of it. ''Yikes, oh, by the way, Alex was looking for you.'' ''Oh, okay, can you tell her to come to my dorm in like 30 minutes, if she needs me still.'' I hoped that Enid wouldn't question me about where I was going and why 30 minutes. ''Okay, but I have to run now, Ajax is waiting for me.'' She giggled and before I could say goodbye she already turned around and left. 

   And I continued to make my own way to Weems wondering what Alex wanted from me, but before I could come up with a good reason I was already at Larissa's door. I was quite excited to see her so I went in and immediately saw her at her desk. ''Oh, hey Y/n, did you sleep well?'' She asked first, but I didn't answer, I just quickly walked up to her and sat down on her lap pressing my head against her chest. ''You know, you didn't need to clean my room.'' As I said that Larissa pulled me up from her lap and stood up as well, then she grabbed my hands and pulled me to the sofa, where I sat down with her, pressing my head now in her shoulder. ''Can I sleep with you tonight?'' I stupidly asked and while Larissa was brushing my hair with her fingers replied: ''What do you mean Y/n?'' She chuckled. ''Well I am sick...you know.'' ''Of course, you can, you just have a cold, not a virus or anything.'' She stopped brushing my hair and wrapped her hands around me and pulled me closer to her. 

   We cuddled for a while, and I all the time asked her stupid questions about life until I remembered about Alex and I had to leave.