Chapter 72- A Big Mistake

I woke up because I really needed to go to the bathroom and when I opened up my eyes and came to the full reality I realized something, I had made a big mistake. I was still in Joshes bed but he was sleeping on the floor and it was just getting bright outside, so I grabbed my phone to check the time, and the second I opened it, hundreds of messages and missed calls appeared from Weems and it was already 8:30 am. "Oh, Shit! Josh, hey, wake up!" I said lightly kicking him with my leg. "What, what's up?" He asked in a groggy voice. "You didn't wake me up, why didn't you wake me up? Why did you let me sleep here, I am dead now! My principal is looking for me!!" I angrily said getting out of bed and running to the bathroom remembering that I still had my period.

    When I did everything I had to do I stepped out and Josh was already waiting for me. "I can take you back." He said while still yawning. "Now!" I scolded as I grabbed my bag thinking if Larissa had already called the police and reported me missing. "Okay, let's go." He grabbed the keys and we both left his house.

   In his car it was really silent but something cracked in me and all my emotions hit me at once, and I started laughing and crying at the same time. "Is everything okay?" He asked trying to keep his eyes on the road. "Yes! No! My principal is going to kill me, and I mean it." I was actually really scared of her at the moment. "It will be okay, explain the situation, she will get you, she is a woman as well." "You know I will blame you because you didn't wake me up," I said wiping the tears off my face and chuckling a little. For the rest of the car ride, Josh tried to make me feel better by cracking some jokes and comforting me ready to take all of the responsibility.

   "Okay, bye, I will text you if I will be alive still." I joked before shutting the door and quickly walking back to Nevermore. I checked the time and saw that I was just on time for the first class, but I decided to put my bag down in my dorm and straight after that go to Larissa because I didn't want to make her worry even longer. So I quickly went to my dorm, put my stuff down, and quickly hurried out and went to Weems office.

   As I stood in front of her door with my arm slightly above the door handle, guilt started washing over me and I just wanted to disappear and not deal with this stupid situation. So I took in a deep breath and pushed down the door handle and quietly stepped in. I saw Weems typing something on her computer not even noticing me, I guess I entered really quietly. So I started walking up to her and then she finally lifted her eyes off the screed. When she saw who was approaching her, she immediately stood up and literally ran up to me and grabbed me in a big hug. "Y/n, Oh God, you're alive I was so worried..." She said and a wrapped my arms around her as well and I snapped and started sobbing. "I am so sorry." 

   "What happened? Where were you?" She asked pulling away from the hug and putting both of her hands on the sides of my head and immediately kissing me. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I was planning to be back before dinner time, but then I ran into Josh who told me that I had started my period, blood was everywhere and he took me back to his place, gave me some other pants to change in to, and I kinda fell asleep and he didn't wake me up, so the person you should be angry on is Josh,'' I explained myself trying really hard to keep myself together and not start to cry even harder. 

   ''Joung lady, you were still very irresponsible of your actions, but okay I will just be glad that you are safe and sound.'' She grabbed me and hugged me again, pressing herself really hards against me. ''I am really sorry, but aren't you mad?'' I asked realizing that she hadn't raised her voice not once and she wasn't running around the office all furious. ''I just can't be angry, I worried about you so much, that I am just glad to see you alive, I thought that something bad had happened, or that boy who...you know...at the party...him.'' ''Who almost raped me?'' I asked when Larissa didn't want to say it, probably scared that it might trigger something in my mind. ''Yea...well he threatened you, and he is probably capable of killing you, Oh God just thinking about you dead makes me sick.'' She said and I could see her blue eyes getting moist, and a tear rolled down her cheek. ''Don't cry, or I will cry too,'' I said now hugging her, ''I am emotional now as it is, and if I see someone else cry, then...'' ''I am just glad you're back Y/n, I'm just glad...'' She said softly rubbing my back. 

   ''Okay, enough of crying and whining, you young lady have to go to class and study.'' She said changing her tone to a more professional one while placing one hair stand that was covering my face behind my ear. ''Oh shit, first I have to go clean my pants, those are my favorites.'' I realized that I didn't want to get rid of my jeans and the quicker I get the blood out, the bigger my chance was of saving them. So I quickly gave Weems a kiss and started going away but she quickly grabbed me by my arm making me stop. ''Go to class, I can take care of it, just tell me where the pants are.'' She gave me a sweet smile. ''On my bed in my tote bag, thanks,'' I said before she loosened her grip and I pulled my arm away, turned back around, and left.