Chapter 90- Disgust

"What? What happened?" I sat down next to her, "Ember is everything okay?" I asked while she kept on sobbing and not saying anything. "Lari-Principal Weems?" I asked Larissa to explain what happened if Ember wasn't saying anything. I actually was really worried about her even tho I was on the edge of breaking, I still put my own problems aside. "She-" Weems started talking but got cut off by Ember. "I-I almost got attacked by that monster!" She weaped out and I felt something in my stomack. "What!? When? How?!" Many questions arose at that moment. "Today like an hour ago." And as she said that I quickly realized something. "She was fine like 40 minutes ago when I met her, it couldn't have happened." I connected the dots zoning out for a minute while Larissa was trying to comfort Ember. "That bich..." I thought in my head, "she just wanted Larissas attention and love," because I told her about how Larissa reacted about my situation and now I didn't know what to do or say. Ember was playing the victim wanting Larissas attention and care meanwhile I was put aside and forgotten, and that was just what Ember wanted. Probably when she heard that I would spend more time woth Larissa she got jealous. This whole deal made me feel even worse and I was now holding back my tears, trying not to cry, becouse if I would start crying, Larissa would probably think I want all the attention and that I am a little attention seeker even tho I wasn't. Ember was the one. I strongly dug my nails in my palms because I was so angry and so I wouldnt snap on Ember. Larissa kept comforting her by saying that everything will be fine, hugging her, calling her in sweet names, just what Ember wanted and that made me even sadder and more furious. I noticed more of the little things that proved that she was lying,  she had changed her outfit to more revelingone from witch her cleavage was showing, as well as she had put on mascara just to look more sad so I decited to confront her. "You're lying..." I quetly wispered and Ember immedealty stopped crying. "No, I am not." "Youvwhere fine lass that 40 minutes ago." I said. "Y/n! How dare you say that!" Larissa defensively replied and I could feel my eyes getting moist. "I am saying the truth." Ember said while faking a cry. "No! You're lying...I can see it in your eyes." I said and Larissa became more angry with me. "Y/n! Do you think this is funny." She looked down at Ember  and I immedealty took the chancez turned my head away and quickly wiped my eyes in the sleeves of my sweater. "I think you should leave..." Larissa said and I felt like I was stabbed in the back by both of them, so I stood up. "Fine! I will leave, if Ember is so Important then fine! It is not like something had happened to me!" I sharply turned around and stormed out. As I was walking to my dorm a singular tear rolled down my cheek, but not long after I broke down not even getting to my own dorm, but I still continued making my way to my dorm. As I entered it I slammed the doors behind me and immediately crumbled apart, I ran to my bed and cashed into it digging my face in my pillow. I felt off, I didn't want to cry, but tears still rolled down my cheeks, I wanted to punch my hand in to the wall, scream, rip my hair out. "Fuck them both!" I was mad at Ember for seeking attention in the wrong time and Larissa for not understanding, even tho it wasn't her fault, but still, I really, really needed her right now. For a while I just sat in my bed, wondered about what should I do, even few times checking Larissas office to see if Ember was still there, and she was whitch made my heart shatter even more. I hoped that Larissa might come to me after Eber would leave her, but hours passed and she didn't show up. I wanted to clear my head out, but I was scared of going outside becouse of tje monster, and becouse I was just scared.