Chapter 127- It's Snowing

Everything seemed to be back to normal days after Larissa had given me this embarrassing punishment, which I tried to forget and erase from my memory because it was just too humiliating. I obeyed her rules and mostly stayed in her bed, usually having her accompanying me all the time. She almost never left my side, always watching what I was doing and checking where was I going. The only time, when Larissa wasn't beside me was when I went to my dorm to make her the gift. Obviously, every time I was going to my dorm Weems asked me where was I going, and I always told her that I had to talk to my friends as it was the holidays and they missed me, which wasn't a lie because oftentimes I called them while making the gift.

   The day when my parents would arrive at Nevermore was coming closer and closer and I was getting more excited by every passing day. I wanted for them to meet Larissa as my principal, not my partner because I knew my parents won't support my choice and would immediately make me come back home, the last thing I wanted to do. My whole family had never been super supportive of the gay community, and that was the reason why I hadn't come out to them yet even when they asked me many times if I liked girls because of the way I acted and dressed. But I had accepted the fact that I would continue living this secret life for many years to come which wasn't that hard to do.

   I had fallen asleep while watching a movie with Larissa and later woke up not having her by my side anymore. So I stretched out my back, before hopping out of bed to go to Weems office to see if she was there, but before that, I looked out of the window to finally see something I was longing for the most this winter. "Snow..." I smile appeared on my face as I walked up to the window to see the white snowflakes fall down on the ground. It was snowing a lot, and in these few hours of my being passed out, the world had been covered by a few inched of snow already.

   For a good minute, I just let the peace set inside me as I watched the magical snowflakes slowly fall down, before continuing my way to Larissa's office. I quietly opened up the door and stepped in immediately seeing Larissa at her desk working on her computer. At first, she didn't notice me, so to get her attention I said: "Working on holidays?" As soon as she heard me she lifted her eyes off the screen and softly smiled at me. "Being a principal has its own flaws, and one of them is the constant work." She said as I slowly walked up to her once in a while looking behind her at the snowy balcony really wanting to step out and touch the white snow.

   "Did you see, it is snowing," I said excitedly. "Yes, it looks like we will have white Christmas after all," Larissa replied probably expecting me to come up to her, but her expression changed to a more confused one when I just walked passed her, heading for the balcony. I just wanted to touch the snow so badly, that my inner thoughts had won. "Y/n? What are you doing?" Larissa skeptically asked as she saw me approach the balcony doors and start to open them.

   "I'm just happy and excited about the snow!'' I said as I opened up the doors and stepped out only in my leggings and a T-shirt. As soon as the snow touched my feet a wave of shivers washed over me, but it wasn't painfully cold, but more relaxing, so I walked forward up to the balcony railings.

   "Y/n! Get back here! You will get sick!" Larissa demanded. "Just a sec." I placed my hands on the railing letting them sink in the layer of snow and closed my eyes, feeling the snowflakes fall on my face as the wind softly brushed through my hair. It felt so peaceful, feeling the cold crisp air touch my skin and now I could truly feel the Christmas spirit around me. "Y/n! I won't ask you again! Please come back in!" Larissa was now standing beside the door, looking at me enjoying my life. "I will. I just want to live this moment." I said as I opened up my eyes and looked right across the school into my own dark dorm.

   "You can enjoy your moments later when you will be properly dressed!" Larissa said as I felt her grab my arm and pull me back inside. "I don't want you to be sick on Christmas, especially when your parents are coming!" She let go of my arm and walked back up to her desk and sat down in her chair. "Haven't you learned your lesson? Or do you want to keep misbehaving and do this all over again?" She asked as I followed her up to the desk, and pressed my hip against it. "I-I have learned, and...we can do this again, just without that part..." I couldn't even properly say it out loud because I was so embarrassed. Just now thinking about it made me blush a little, so I lowered my head down so Larissa won't see it.

   "Oh really? Just the good part huh? " She teasingly said before grabbing my arm and pulling me into my lap. I pressed my back against her as she wrapped her hands around my waist making comfort set inside me. "Are you excited about your parent's arrival?" Larissa changed the topic and asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder. "I can't wait!" I realized that my parents would be arriving in a few days and understood that I had to tell Larissa that they didn't know that I liked women. "Umm...I have to tell you something." I awkwardly said and Larissa immediately asked: "What? Is something wrong?" "It is just...that my family thinks I am straight, I haven't told them." I just wanted to inform Larissa so she wouldn't say anything about me to my parents.

   "And you're not planning on telling them?" She asked wanting to know how long I would be hiding this from them. "They would probably disown me if they would find out..." And as I said that I remembered that Larissa had the same situation, so she should understand. "Oh honey...okay, so...you want me to be your headmistress when your parents arrive?" "Yea, something like that." I chuckled realizing that I won't be able to be so touchy with Larissa because my parents would be by our side all of the time. "Gosh, it will be so hard to keep myself away from you!" I said as I shifted myself in Larissa's lap so I would face her.

   I looked into her beautiful eyes now really wanting to kiss her red lips and as I was about to do so Larissa said: "It looked like you already can't keep yourself away from me." She smirked as I felt her hands slide on my back. "Shh...maybe I can't, but it doesn't matter now," I said before I placed my hands on her neck and pulled myself to her face, and kissed her. Kissing her made me realize that I won't be able to even last a day without kissing her.

Authors note:

Didn't really have an idea what to write today, so this chapter is nothing really that special.