Prologue

A/N: When they first met during middle school...

???: DEKU!!!!!

A young boy with green hair and green eyes jumped and turned frightened at the sound of his once childhood friend turned bully, Bakugo Katsuki, who was glaring at him while stomping towards the boy in anger.

Deku: K-Kacchan?!

Bakugo: What did I tell you?!! Stop acting like a hero when you know you're not! You can't be a hero without a quirk! You're just a DEKU! That's all you ever will be!

Ever since the day he turned four...It was announced that he was quirkless...He learned that not all men are created equal...

After that, the doctor told him that it was best he gives up his dreams...

Everyone in school who he thought were his friends turned their backs on him.

Especially his so call best friend, Kacchan...

Deku: B-But-!

Bakugo: GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL ALREADY! YOU CAN NEVER BE A HERO! NEVER!

The boy begin to cry as Bakugo grabbed him by his shirt and his other hand powered up his quirk.

Deku grimaced in fear closing his eyes for the upcoming explosion.

Bakugo: Maybe this will put you back in your place!

Just as Bakugo was about to attack, a voice from nearby shouted out.

???: Hey! Leave him alone!

Bakugo: HAH?!

The two turned their heads to see a boy...who had a striking resemblance to Deku, expect that he had bluish white hair and dark blue eyes. His skin was a little paler than Deku's and he had more freckles.

Bakugo: What do you want Extra??

The boy glared at him.

Boy: That is not my name! I overheard your conversation and I must tell you...You think you can become a hero? With that attitude? You're better off being a villain!

Bakugo growled like a dog while Deku felt the grip on his shirt tightened.

Bakugo: This doesn't concern you. Now leave while I teach this nerd a lesson.

Boy: No...I won't let you. You better let him go or I'll report you for using your quirk in public without a hero license....It would be bad for your reputation if this gets out.

This cause Bakugo to get mad even more...He lets go of Deku but then lashes out at the other boy until he was halted in his tracks.

Boy: (Guess you leave me no choice then...)

There was a sudden change in the temperature which drops to negative ten degrees.

Bakugo: W-What the-?!

The other boy had used his quirk.

Which was snow...?

Bakugo then felt a cold chill as a large wave of snow surrounded him and he gets blasted to the wall.

Katsuki let out a grunt of pain as he hit the wall and tried to break free until he noticed the snow turned to slush then quickly ice, trapping him there.

Bakugo: H-H-Hey! Let me out of here, you fucking extra!!!

The boy ignores him and grabs Deku by his arm.

Boy: Come on run! That won't hold him long enough!

Deku: O-Okay!

Bakugo: RUN YOU COWARDS!!! I'LL GET YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS!!!!!