The Cavalry Battle PT. 2

Present Mic: Oh Man! Things are looking spicy up in here! Who will win the ten million points?!

With seven minutes in, Team Mikoto and Team Tetsutetsu had control the second through fourth place spots. Every other team, save for Team Midoriya, Team Jack, Team Eito, and Team Todoroki, have lost all their points.

The killer aurora Bakugo had around him made everyone (Except for Neito, who watch with amusement) stare in horror.

Bakugo: *Triggered* Before we get to Deku...Let's kill Snowball's team.

Mikoto: *Frightened* HIIIIIIIE-!

Sylvia: RUN BITCH RUUUUUN!!!!

With that, Yin used his spiritual power to teleport team away.

BOOM!!!

Bakugo: GET BACK HERE AND TAKE YOUR DEATH LIKE A MAN, SNOWBALL!

Mikoto: GREAT! JUST GREAT! NOW HE WON'T BE LEAVING US ALONE FOR A WHILE!

Neito: Don't worry. He won't catch up to us in blind fury~~~!

Sylvia:....Dude...You don't know him like we do...He'll do anything to get what he wants. If killing is an option, he'll do it!

Neito: I see...

Mikoto: This wouldn't never happened if you didn't provoke him.

Neito: Now where's the fun in all that if I didn't provoke him?

Sylvia: (Why you sly son of a bitch.)

At the halfway point of the game, Team Todoroki confronts Team Midoriya.

Shouto: I will be taking that now.

Deku gritted his teeth.

Shouto: Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity.

Momo: Right!

Shouto: Kaminari!

Denki: I know what I need to do! Make sure you guys guard well~!

-Later-

With one minute remaining, Izuku has been able to keep Shouto at bay by exploiting Shouto's refusal to use his left side.

However, Tenya takes control of the desperate situation for his team and debuts his special move: Recipro Burst. In a flash, Tenya speeds past Team Midoriya's defenses and Shouto takes Izuku's headband.

Uraraka: Deku-kun! Your headband!

Deku: (Oh-No! I have to get it back!)

The recoil from Tenya's super speed stalls his engines which Team Todoroki immobile.

Tokoyami: Midoriya...Maybe we should take other people's handbands.

Deku: No! There isn't enough time!

Uraraka: Don't worry guys! We just need to get our points back!

Mei: Come on Midoriya! Let's do it for my babies~!

With that, they rushed at Team Todoroki.

Inspired by his teammate's cooperation, Izuku activates One For All in his arm and charges at Shouto, forcing the latter to ignite his flames as a defense.

Iida looks up to his rider.

Iida: Todoroki!

In a daze, Todoroki hadn't been paying attention.

Shouto: (My left side...When did I...?)

He quickly looks down to the headbands and checks their value. Yes, one is definitely missing, but which one?