The Conference Meeting

A few days later, there was a conference at Nighteye's Office so most heroes within the area were here for the meeting.

Kirishima sees that Izuku, Ochaco and Tsuyu are heading out at the same time as him.

Jack, Luna, Zoe, Destiny, and Mio were also there as well to arrive at Sir Nighteye's Office.

Jack: It's great to see you guys again.

Luna: Yeah! We heard what happened?

Zoe: Are you guys alright?

Jack: Barely. I suffered a few bruises and received a bit of a pounding. But I'm fine.

Luna: If Souta was here, he would've been happy to hear all that.

Zoe/Mio: *Nods*

Jack: Well screw him! I had to a lot on my plate to deal with.🎶 Literally~!🎶

???: Guys?

They all turned their heads to see Mikoto.

Jack: Yukimura! You're here and-?!

They all stopped when they noticed a small fox child in his arms.

Luna: Awww~!

Zoe: Cute...

Mio: Kawaii!!!

Inari: *Hides his face in Mikoto's shirt*

Mikoto: Guys...This is Inari-kun...and he's been through alot...

Luna: *Sad* Oh....

Destiny: Is he going to be okay, Class Rep?

Mikoto:....I don't know...He won't talk to anyone besides me...

Jack:....

They all walk into the office and were surprised to see that Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki along with Tsuyoi, Kyan, and Akari are also there.

And they were even more surprised to see that there are many heroes there, including Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Aizawa, Geysis, Gran Torino, and many more.

Nejire and Akari greets Ryukyu and asks about the meeting. Ryukyu replies that she will soon know enough, stating that Sir Nighteye is about to start the meeting.  

Luna: (I can tell this meeting is going to get tense......)

Thanks to the information all the Heroes provided him with, Sir Nighteye was able to make substantial progress with his investigation.

Sir Nighteye reveals that he called for this meeting to share information as well as to discuss how to proceed in dealing with the plots of a certain small organization named The Shie Hassaikai; this captures Izuku, Mikoto, and the others' attention.  

Sir Nighteye's Office was on the second floor in the large meeting room, Sir Nighteye decides to begin the meeting.

As they go to sit down Ochaco and Tsuyu ask why Shota is here.

Aizawa: They asked for my and Geysis' help. 

Eijiro and Jack both wondered what is happening and Fat Gum tells him that everything will be explained.

Izuku turned his head to Mikoto who was still holding onto the small fox boy. Did Mikoto's discovery of the child played a keyrole in this meeting...?

The meeting begins with Bubble Girl explaining that the Heroes at Nighteye Office have been investigating the villain organization called the Shie Hassaikai; this investigation was sparked after an incident involving the Shie Hassaikai's run in with Team Reservoir Dogs.