WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!

A/N: What the actual fuck did you just do, Eito?!

As everyone was preparing for the School's Festival, Mikoto and the others in Class 1-C received some welcomed visitors.

Sora: Hi Mr. Snowball!!!

Mikoto: WHOA?! Sora!

Tomie: Mr. Snowball!

Mikoto: Tomie!

Inari: *Slightly Bows* Mr. Snowball...

Mikoto: Inari-kun too! You're here...

The three youths weren't the only ones there. The Secret 3 in Class 3-C were here as well.

Akari: Nice to see you again, Mikoto-kun~~~!

Mikoto: Akari-Senpai. Tsuyoi-Senpai. Kyan-Senpai.

Kyan: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Everyone: *Sweatdrops*

Sylvia: (Again?)

Akari: Kyan-Kun! Please wake up! You shouldn't be sleeping at a time like this.

Tsuyoi: He's...always...sleepy...

Mikoto: (Ah...Tsuyoi-Senpai is back to being a man of a few words...)

Sora: Mr. Snowball! Mr. Snowball! Is it true that you and everyone here is going to be in the Fashion Theme! Akari Nee-chan told me all about it.

Mikoto: Ha Ha...Yep...We decided to do a fashion show theme.

Akari: That's so exciting! I heard Nejire-chan was going to be auditioning in the Beauty Pageant's theme....she might win?

Luna: Really? What makes you say that?

Akari: She won the Beauty Pageant theme for two years already. She most definitely going to win again.

Class 1-C: ( Why do we already seen that coming?)

Hein: Anyway. It's nice to see the two of you again. Sora-kun. Tomie-chan. Is everything alright at home.

Both kids nodded.

Sora: Yep! Dad's still busy with work. But Mommy let me come here because she trusts the heroes here. Especially your class!

Mikoto: Great! What about you, Tomie?

Tomie looked down at her feet a little...

Tomie: Ever since what happened on Halloween. My parents grew more worried about me. When they found out where I was at. At first, they scolded me...but then they apologize for not being there.

Souta: Tch. Irresponsible Parents. Honestly, who leaves their child all by herself in the middle of the night. Even if it was Halloween, you could still run into trouble.

Tomie: But that's okay! They apologize and for now on, they're going to make sure I stay protected.

Souta: But still....

Jack: Let it go, Nightmare Freak. If the kid's parents are making up for their mistakes and she forgives them. Just let it go.

Souta: Tch....

Mikoto: (I'm surprised he hasn't called Jack Motor Mouth or Loud Mouth...Maybe the reason why he's bringing up all this because of the dysfunctional dispute with his parents...)

Hein: Well I'm glad they're making it up to you, Tomie-chan.

Mikoto: What about you, Inari? How's Taka-Sensei doing?

Inari made a frown...

Inari: He's...a little strange...

Luna: Boi. That just the truth and nothing but the truth...