Unsettling News...

A/N: Due to recent events, Class 1-C is going to receive some unsettling news that will haunt them for a long while.

Today the day, Class 1-C were going on their internships.

But everyone seems down lately.

Jack: Hey...Have you guys heard?

Samuel: Yeah...

Destiny: Heard what?

Jack: For the past following, there's been recent attacks on heroes...Look!

The students looked at the newspaper Jack had brought to school with him.

Four More Heroes have been killed.

Killer Still At Large!

Sylvia: Hey! I recognize these heroes! I think I saw three of them at the festival!

Eito: Well...They're no longer around now...

Chassy: This is terrible....

Luna: OMG...

Zoe:....

Haru: W-Why...is this happening to the heroes of Yuuei?

Akira: W-Who is doing this...?

Riku:...It had to be the hero killer...

Everyone looked at Riku in raised eyebrows.

Hero Killer. Mikoto recognize the name...The exact same person that attacked Iida's brother!

Mikoto: Riku-kun! You mean the Hero Killer Stain?!

Riku nodded in confirmation.

Eito: Who is Stain?

Riku: According to my analysis, Chizome Akaguro, also known as the hero killer Stain. He was formerly an ex-vigilante who went by Stendhal. But now he is a villain, due to killing seventeen heroes and crippled about twenty-three others.

Mikoto: (And one of those injured heroes is Ingenium....)

Hein: Why does he dislike heroes Hiroshi-kun?

Riku's eyes glowed green.

Riku: My analysis tells me that he believes every hero are fakes and thinks they all need to be wiped away from the hero society. The only person he sees as a true hero is All-Might.

Mikoto frowns at that...

So Stain only goes after fake heroes....

But...Is it really that easy to label 'fake' and 'true' heroes? Remember, Izuku or his AM-style heroism is the closest you can get to an 'ideal', and not everyone can have that level of true self sacrifice. Even Izuku is slightly driven by ego and admiration to All Might at times. Some of it, irritated Mikoto sometimes. But he's not one to judge. He used to like All-Might too until he noticed how much of a naive-hypocrite the man turned out to be underneath all that heroism.