Visiting

In one of the holding cells, Stain is seen.

Stain: So it seems the Symbol of Peace has won the victory....

While being pushed to his holding cell, All For One is not angry or upset for losing against All Might. Instead, All For One is happy because his defeat at All Might's hands will grow Tomura's hatred for All Might as well as his regret for being unable to save his sensei, which will motivate him to gain experience and become more stronger. All For One smiles, knowing that even though he lost the battle, he still will succeed as being the better teacher than All Might. All For One says to himself that Tomura is the successor who will inherit the All For One.

The police official comments that All For One’s imprisonment will only further motivate Tomura Shigaraki to grow and become even stronger. Another police official concludes that they have relied on the Symbol of Peace, All Might, too much which has led to these unfortunate circumstances...

The police official states that the Police Force can no longer be on the sidelines by retrieving villains and must reform their policies so that they can take a more active role against villains.

Thus, the battle between All For One and One For All is passed on to the next generation: Tomura Shigaraki and Izuku Midoriya...

As Stain watched from his cell, he wondered about the two boys who were able to beat him.

Stain: Izuku Midoriya...Mikoto Yukimura...The Future will once again become grim for the both of you...

-Meanwhile-

After a week of Yin's involvement. Things were starting to bright up once again for Class 1-C.

Speaking of Yin, the last time Mikoto heard from him was that he was staying at the hospital to get some therapy...

To be honest, the whole class probably gonna need lots of therapy after all they been through.

Mikoto: At least things have gotten back to normal...I think...

Though, Mikoto hoped it stayed that way...

But he knew the terribly feeling in his gut, more bad things are going to happen once again on the future.

Whether it be a villain attack or something personal going on with one of his friends.

All he know is...whatever happens...happens.

It's time they all face it...

Suddenly, a large ringing sounds broke out of his thoughts. Mikoto knew it was his phone. He turned it on to see who the caller was...

Mikoto: Mom?

Fumiko: Hello my winter child...

It's been a while since Mikoto last spoken with his mom. But for her to call him out of the blue was surprisingly pleasant.

Mikoto: Did you need something, Mom?

Fumiko: Nothing much...I wanted to tell you that I'm coming over for a visit. I just need to see how much your adjusting to your new life in the dormitory.

Mikoto: It's doing great Mom...well somewhat...

Fumiko raised an eyebrow. Somewhat?

Fumiko: What do you mean?

Mikoto:...I'll tell you when you come over...It just...a lot's been going on...

Fumiko didn't like the sound of that.

Fumiko: I see...Okay...I'll be there tomorrow to check up on you...See you soon.

Mikoto: Okay.

After Fumiko hanged up, Mikoto sighed. It's going to be a long day.