Ready To Train?

Class 1-A is strong, but Class 1-C is relentless.

They all thought about training together for the Sports Festival in the facility after hours.

Mikoto and a few had walked up to the Teacher's Lounge to see Cementoss.

Mikoto knocks on the door and said Pro-Hero opens it up looking at them questionably.

Cementoss: Yes?

Mikoto: Ohayo Cementoss-san! would it be possible for us to use one of school's facilities after classes?" Honenuki asks.

The Pro-Hero made a small smile

Cementoss: Well, of course. But most of them are already booked by other students since the Sports Festival is coming The only facility left is Gym Gamma. I'll be happy to let you borrow it if you choose to use it.

Mikoto: Thank you sir!

Cementoss: No problem. But when exactly would you all want to use it?

Sylvia: Well, we were hoping to use it for the whole two weeks until the Sports Festival. Right after school...

Cementoss: Alright then. Let me just write it into the schedule.

Haru: T-Thank you!

Cementoss: You're welcome.

Before he could leave, Riku crimes in.

Riku: Excuse me, sir? I'm sorry but from this position I couldn't help but see the schedule...and we have been wondering Why is class 1-A using at least two or three facilities at the same time?

The Pro-Hero hums a bit before thinking.

Cementoss: I don't really know, I wasn't the one they asked for that. Maybe it was Snipe or someone else. They probably just wanted to split into groups.

Riku: I see...Thank you for answering sir...

Destiny: But why is that allowed? I thought everyone would be able to use the facilities only once.

Syvlia: Yeah...wouldn't letting one class take more than one such place cause other classes to be left out if they ask for the same thing?

Cementoss: It is allowed. They were the first ones to ask, and since the rules are the same, no matter if the Sports Festival is approaching or not, they can claim more than one facility for training...

Destiny: Oh....Okay then...Thank you again sir...

Jack: (Fuck Class 1-A....) It was bad enough that their class separated into groups or not, but now hogging more than one facility just before such an important event is just them being assholes.

Eito: Still. How can our school even allow that? We were basically lucky we even got that last one…

Samuel: Yeah, it was kind of mean to do that. Still, maybe they didn’t realise that?

Mikoto: True. It could be that those groups don’t even know that the other booked a facility until now.

Jack rolled his eyes and mumbled a bit quietly.

Jack: But still...The fact that teachers even allow that is ticking me off.

Eito: But on the other hand, why wouldn’t they?

Jack: Duh! It’s Class 1-A. The Pro-Heroes favourite class since they got attacked. It pisses me off…

Mikoto: Jack. Please calm down. It's not like that. They didn't wanted all this in the first place anyway.