Flashback.

A/N: Finding out the truth, Mikoto gets an unexpected flashback from his childhood.

-Flashback-

Cooped up in his home, feeling really bored. Mikoto Yukimura, was only five years old when his life changed forever.

After the discovery of his quirk, which was snow. A lot of people refer to him to be just like his mother.

At first, he didn't seem to mind...

But later on, it just got really irritating.

Everywhere he goes, he always hear someone say "Hey look! It's the Yuki-Onna's son!" or "He must so lucky to have her as his mother".

Mikoto really did love his mother but even as a child, he started to hate the attention.

Mikoto: DADDY!!! I'M BORED!!!

Tohru Yukimura chuckles from his spot in the kitchen. He was thinking of making sushi with some miso soup for lunch.

Tohru: And why are you bored, Snowflake?

Mikoto pouts cutely at the name but ignored it for now.

Mikoto: I want to go outside and play! But everywhere I go! The neighborhood kids are always talking about me!

This concern Tohru as he looked at his son.

Tohru: Talking about you how? Are they teasing you?

Mikoto: No! They see me as Mom! It's dumb!

Tohru: Oh yeah...that...Well son. I can assure you. You're not your mother...Hmm...maybe we can go somewhere.

Mikoto smiled cutely at his father.

Mikoto: Really?! Where?! Ice cream?! I want ice cream!

Mikoto ran around his father chanting 'ice cream'.

Tohru: Hahaha! Okay! Okay! Later! We'll get ice cream later.

Mikoto: *Pouts again* (I want ice cream now....)

Tohru sat down in a chair for a moment to think about what they should do today. Just then, an idea struck him.

Tohru: I got it. We can go visit a place your mother knows.

Mikoto adorably cocked his head to the side.

Mikoto: A place? What is it?

Tohru: Hehe. It's a secret. We have to wait when we get there.

Mikoto pouts a third time.

Mikoto: Awww!

-Plus Ultra-

After walking for a couple of blocks in Musutafu. Both father and son finally made it to their destination.

Mikoto: WHOA!! It's BIG!

It was a house.

The exterior of the house looks a traditional Japanese house with outside views from walkways and a garden in the middle while the interior resembles Japanese-styled rooms with tatami mats.

Tohru: Mikoto. Welcome to the Todoroki Abode.

Mikoto: Abode?

Tohru: Yes. It means a place or residence. You see...We're here to see your cousins.

Mikoto: *Confused* ....I have cousins?

Tohru: That's right. Aren't you excited? Some of them are about your age. You might be able to play with them.