Fight To The End

A/N: The Next Go-Rounds Continues.

Present Mic: ALRIGHT FOLKS! ONTO THE NEXT ROUND! HERE THEY ARE FROM CLASS 1-C! KYUKETSU KENJI v.s HAMADA YIN!!!

Kenji: I'm not here to play games or cheat. Let's make this battle a good fight.

Yin: I agree with your perception of this match, young vampire lord...

Midnight: NOW BEGIN!

It was Kenji who charges first but Yin manages to dodge his speed and flies in the air.

Present Mic: WHOA! THAT'S FAST!

Kenji uses his bat wings to fly in the air as well. He quickly bit his lip to draw blood before he was send into another frenzy. His claws grew sharper and his red eyes turned to slits.

Yin used one of his invisible spirits to block Kenji's deadly slashes. One of the spirits grabbed Kenji by his arms and slammed him down to the stadium.

Kenji used his vampire senses to locate the spirits' weakness. When he found it. He kicked the ghost...hard. as almost like he kicked air, the force was lifted off him. Kenji lunged for Yin once more but the boy counterattacks him with a powerful spirit he conquered up. Kenji begin to get more impatient, grabbed the ghost, and uses his reflexes sends the spirit back at Yin.

The ghost boy eyes grew shock for a moment and uses a forcefield to block the spirit from hitting. As soon as the spirit vanishes, Kenji charges at him once again as Yin accidentally let his guard down long enough for the vampire to punch him. The punch was so hard it send the ghost tumbling to the ground before Kenji finishes him off delivering a kick to the stomach. Yin barfed a little as he was kicked out of the ring.

Present Mic: Yin is out of bounds! Kyuketsu Kenji moves on!

The crowd went wild as Kenji helped Yin.

Kenji: *Holds his hand out* No hard feelings?

Yin: No hard feelings...*Takes his hand*

Sylvia: What a battle...

Jack: Yeah. I thought Yin had an advantage aganist Kyuketsu.

Samuel: What makes you say that?

Jack: I never seen a vampire fight a ghost before...last time I checked. I thought even vampires couldn't be able to outmatched a ghost.

Destiny: I guess Kenji-kun proved us wrong here...

Sylvia: Yeah and-?!

Destiny: What is it Sylvia?

Sylvia: *Points down in the field*

Class 1-C: *Looks*

Eito: *In a female cheerleading outfit* Go Kenji! Go Kenji! He's our man! No wait...He's my man. So all your losers...BACK OFF!

Everyone: *Mentally Disturbed*

Class 1-C:.......The fuck?

For Kenji, any sanity he had left for Eito was gone.

So...

Kenji snarls at him, snapping his teeth audibly.

Eito’s eyes widen. Eito runs away. Eito does not come back for a long while.

Class 1-C: *Trying their best not to laugh*....

Kenji: Tch. Idiot.

Present Mic: NEXT MATCH! FROM CLASS 1-A! ASHIDO MINA v.s TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE!

When the fight begin, Mina had tried her hardest to stay in the ring by throwing acid at Tokoyami. But Dark Shadow would block her attacks. Then Dark Shadow leaps for her, she tried to run but was hit and pushed out of the ring.