Rescue Points!

The second exam had started as the scenario is that a villain terrorist attack has destroyed the city and there are many civilians in need of rescue.

First responders have been delayed because of destroyed roadways and it's up to the heroes to save as many lives as they can.

Mikoto: I got you!

Senior: You lose five points.

He stared at the male senior citizen in shock.

Mikoto: Ehh?! Why?!

Senior: You were supposed to save the victim first before taking out that building! Instead you did the opposite so you lose five points!

Mikoto: *Hurt* Okay....

Sylvia: *Glares* (Stupid old man...)

Jack: Poor Class Rep...

Samuel: Yeah. He's trying his best but like the rest of us, he's receiving criticism...

Luna: Man. Criticism.

Old Lady: Less talking. More saving. Unless you want to lose points as well!

Luna: N-No ma'am! I'll get you out of here!

Old Lady: That's more like that!

Souta: These guys suck...

Old Man: That's ten points for you!

Souta: I don't give a shit. Shut up and let me get you to safety.

Old Man: How rude. I have never met such a rude hero!

Class 1-C: *Sighs*

Meanwhile, Izuku notices an injured boy crying by himself.

Deku: Over there! We need to help him!

He and many of his classmates approach the boy and Izuku says the situation is bad.

Boy: Hey!

The boy yells at Izuku and says he's lost points for not comforting the victim first.

Deku: Ehhhh....?

Since the Help Us Company workers score the students based on the efficiency of their rescue operations.
Both Class 1-A and 1-C were on the receiving end much to their dismay.

However, from Shiketsu, Nagamasa clears an area for the first responders to land at and Shindo creates a first aid station for the injured.

Hein: Incredible.

Riku: As excepted for Shiketsu. When it comes to saving lives, experience allows the second year students to stand out.

The boy in Izuku's arms explains to Class 1-A and 1-C that they need to help prepare the situation so it goes smoothly when emergency responders arrive.

Boy: Saying something like "this is bad" won't comfort the injured.

Deku: I see....

Mikoto: So what now?

Boy: Think of something already if you want to ace this exam! Think outside the box!

Deku: Then...Everything is fine!

Izuku realizes this is why All Might always smiles and says "Hope has arrived because I am here!" when he saves people.

Mikoto: Izuku...

Frustrated with himself for knowing better, Izuku hits his head and puts on a brave smile before carrying the boy off to safety.

Getting what Deku was trying to say. Mikoto traced his own words before smiling at the senior citizen.