Sorting Things Out.....

So Mikoto's plan was put into action...

Despite everyone being in the living room, Yin had stayed where he were at....further away from everyone because he felt some of his classmates glared at him. Mostly, Jack, Maria, Eito, and Luna.

Jack: What's he doing here?!

Maria: Yeah! I don't want to be in the same room with a traitor, nya!

Akira: I-I'm sorry Yin, but...I really don't want to see you at the moment...

Kelly: Same here...

Luna: I'm having mixed feelings about you....

Destiny: I just don't know what to say...

Yin:.....

Mikoto sighs. It's time for all this to stop.

Mikoto: Look everyone. I know most of you are unhappy to see Yin. But I believe it's time we work things out.

Eventually, they all sat back at one of the couches, but that was it. The water user couldn't move at the moment, while the music boy and lover boy didn't want to leave their friend.

The cat girl continued to mutter "traitor" underneath her breath.

While everyone were silent, Yin thought about his actions. How he was a spy for the League of Villains, his fighting and actively resisting him, when Yang, his dead father, revealed that he's holding someone hostage.

His Auntie Jade...

The only family he had left...

God...He hoped she's alright...

Or most likely, Yin could think of two possibilities of how his father captured her, in order to blackmail him.

She probably tried to keep him from knowing Yin's whereabouts when his father was looking for him. She must've accidentally slipped up and with that, His father found out, got angry, took it out on Auntie Jade and held her captive...

Second possiblity...His auntie was dead...his father was someone who never keeps their secrets. Like a villain, he's rotten to the core and would do anything to take what he wants.

Either way, he knew that any of those scenarios would get him to comply.

Seeing that, seeing his own weakness, frustrates him. But he had no choice, Auntie Jade was at stake, he swore to his mother's grave that he would protect his aunties' life.

However, his father didn't keep his end of the bargain like he said he would...

Now Yin had to face what he done...

Most of his classmates were aware and now the trust in the hindsight was zero to twenty.

Luna: I can't believe it...

Luna finally spoke, her voice soft and shaky. It gained everyone's attention.

Luna: It's still so hard to believe that... that you would betray us. That you would work for them...

Yin: I'm sorry...

Jack: Well, Sorry ain't gonna help you....

Eito: Yeah! Who would want to side with those monsters?! Who would want to kill for them?!

Mio: I would never think you would do it...Even if you were a quiet person...I knew you care about everyone, about all your friends. We're supposed to be family...right?

Yin:....

Mio: So...I can't...I'm sorry...

The tears slid down her eyes, unable to finish her sentence.