HeroTube

It's been a while since Kenji and Eito's breakup and Class 1-C presenting the Fashion Show Theme for the School Festival.

Many students among U.A were excited to hear about the Fashion Show and wonder who were going to be participating.

Kenji wasn't coming out of his dorm for a while due to what just occurred a few days ago...

No one could blame him...

He still felt embarrassed about showing up...

Sometimes Mikoto and the others would ask for him to come out.

To least get some fresh air...

But the vampire choose to stay in the dark.

Samuel: It's your fault you know...

Eito: What, oh come on...Are you guys seriously bringing this up again?!

Luna: You cheated on him, Eito! That's unforgivable!

Destiny: Yeah! Still Eito! And you didn't even apologize...

Eito scoffed.

Eito: Like he wants my apology. Besides. I don't even want to see him again! He embarrassed me in front od everyone!

Jack: How?!

Samuel: Dude...That was your own fault...

Luna: You embarrassed yourself...You could've been more honest but no...you decided to justify yourself and said all those horrible things to him.

Jack: Yeah man. Not cool...

Eito: Tch...

Destiny: Come on. Let's just get to class. I'm desperate because I can't wait to discuss the finances about the School Festival!

Luna: Me too! Mio-chan, Lilac-chan, and the others are waiting to hear our ideas for the Fashion Show.

Eito: *Pouts* I'm not going anywhere as long as my ex-boyfriend...that vampire jerk is around!

The Eitosquad sighs in annoyance...wait...did Eito even deserve that name for the squad anymore?

No. Not Really. Maybe?

Jack: Dude. For the last time, Kenji isn't coming. So you shouldn't have to worry about him.

Eito: I ain't worried about him! Seriously! I can't stand him! He's too selfish to understand that he's not the only hot boy on this planet that has eyes for me!

Jack: (눈_눈)...

Eito: He thinks he can walk over me and dessert me over one little mistake!

Samuel: (눈_눈)...

Eito: The minute I do something he doesn't like! He leaves me hanging!

Luna: (눈_눈)...

Eito: Well Never Again!!! For now on! I will treat him like trash!

Destiny: (눈_눈)...

Eito: Because cute nice guys like me finish last!!! *pant* *pant* *pant* Okay...I feel a lot better now...

Luna: Great....Glad you're done with little rant...(even if it wasn't necessary...)

Jack: Let's just get to class...

The five friends continue walking the hallways to class until...

Eito: It's not like that boy from G.E.D I kiss was hot or anything...

.....

Jack: 🎶GET LOST~~~~!!!!!🎶

And just like that, Jack used his quirk on Eito sending him flying in the halls. The others continue walking to class...letting Eito be late...