Study Time

Class 1-C was gathered in their homeroom as the school day came to an end. It was just minutes before dismissal and Present Mic had left them to their own devices.

Before he left, he told them to prepare for the final exams that were coming up.

Jack: Oh no! I haven't studied at all!!!

Souta: Welp. You screwed.

Jack: No one asked for your opinion!

Luna: Jack! You do realize that there's going to be a practical test with this exam right?

Jack: Oh yeah...

Hein: But not to mention it's going to be tough...

Samuel: Exactly. The end of theterm test will be more difficult than the mid-term tests.

Mio: Yeah...I heard if you don't pass the practical test, you fail.

Jack: Oh man! I'm gotta ace this test!

Riku: Well then...I think it's best you buckle down and start studying if you want to pass.

Jack: I know...but studying sucks!

Souta: Then why are you in school then?

Jack: ARE YOU JUST HERE TO CRITICIZE ME OR SOMETHING?!! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Zoe: *Sighs* (Annoying....)

Mikoto: Guys! Stop fighting! Look, I know the midterms didn't cover much since we'd just been admitted into the school, even between that and the Sports Festival, but the finals are gonna different. We gonna need to try our hardest to do our best out there.

Sylvia: What do you propose we do then, Mikoto?

Mikoto: I was thinking...maybe we should do study groups.

Everyone seems to agree with the idea.

Destiny: Spoken like a true Class Rep!

Riku: It's a great idea. Study groups are very important. They provide an excellent means for us students to compare class lecture notes.

Hein: That's right. Comparing notes can allows us to fill in any information or important concepts that any of us may have missed during lectures or studying.

Mikoto: Right. Since everyone has individual talents and unique insights, group members can learn from each other.

Haru: So how will we do this?

Mikoto: Well...Let's start with pairing up with some of the smartest people in class.

Mikoto turns to Riku, Hein, and Chassy.

Riku was very smart thanks to analyzing skills.

Chassy, despite being the youngest, had habor a lot of intelligence that could rival's a scientist's IQ.

Hein has the brainpower through reasoning and understanding.

Mikoto: You guys wouldn't mind right?

Riku: I don't see no problem in helping out some of our classmates.

Chassy: Of course not! I maybe young but I can help you guys a lot with studying!

Hein: It'll be a pleasure.

Jack: Oh thank you guys! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Luna: This will be a great help for the finals.

Mikoto: Alright. Guys. Pick a side and don't rush. One at a time-?!

Most of classmates overwhelmed him by running over to Riku and the girls.