Family

A/N: Time for Yukimura family bonding time~!

Erasherhead: So...How is your investigation on Todoroki going?

Toshinori nearly chokes on his blood.

All Might: H-How?

Erasherhead: Oh please, it was quite obvious idiot. You forget he's also one of my students. Not just yours. Some of Shouto Todoroki's behaviours were quite...weird from the start. Or more like, concerning.

All Might:....

Erasherhead: And also...reason why I knew this, is because Geysis told me some time before the festival. Turns out, during the practical exam, Sports Festival, and Internship while he was training the boy...He noticed that he refused to use his left side and only relied on ice. Although he started using it after the Festival thanks to Midoriya and Yukimura.

Nedzu: Not to mention that both of you have been talking with him after lessons for days now. I imagine it was to get some clues out of it, no?

All Might: With all due respect headmaster, how did you know that?

Even Aizawa seemed surprised by this extent.

Nedzu: You do realize there are security cameras around the school. I've installed even more of them after the USJ attacks...But of course, I'm not looking at them at all times. And they can't record sounds so... I'm only left with what I think has transpired. Nothing concrete...

Erasherhead: Well... that was a really good guess. Unfortunately, Geysis not us haven't really gotten anything so far. Todoroki won't say a thing about his bruises, and even though I was desperate enough to follow him on a few occasions, he only ever spends time with Midoriya, Yukimura, or goes home.

Nedzu: And do you think that those bruises could be from when he's at home?

He had questions in a serious tone. Toshinori gapes at him. Surely, Endeavor wouldn't do that, would he?

Then it dawned on him...He remember the words that were exchanged back at festival after Midoriya and Todoroki's fight...

-Flashback-

Mikoto: Are you aware that he hates you...?

All-Might: Me?! Oh my boy! I can assure you! Endeavor does not hate me. Sure we been rivals for a long time and yes. He does have a temper. But hate is such a strong word. I'm pretty sure that's not the case...

Geysis: *Facepalms* Oi....

Fumiko: Oh you silly man...You silly dumb naive man...

All-Might: ???

Deku: Please All-Might...For Miichan's and Todoroki-kun's sake...Please take note of this...Endeavor isn't the man you think he is... There's a reason why he despises you for being Number One...

All Might:....Alright...I'll do my best...

-End Flashback-

All Might:.....(Endeavor...Don't Tell me you would go that far to...)

Erasherhead: Of course it's occurred to me. But I have no way of checking that for now. Geysis had requested assistance from Naomasa Tsukauchi. He'll help us with questioning. If what Yukimura and Midoriya claim is true of Todoroki is abused in any way, we will know...

If there was one thing the teachers would do, is make sure that every student at U.A, is healthy and guaranteed with proper safety.

Because they'll be damned if they let someone harmed their students... especially if it's going on at home.