Dad...?

A/N: Probably will be a short chapter...Again... Because I am tired...BTW. I gave Mikoto's dad a new name. He will be referred to as Tohru Yukimura til further notice.

Mikoto was livid about the U.A Sports Festival. He was so excited that he and the others were going to train tomorrow in one of U.A facilities.

Though it still kind of suck for Class
1-A to take two or three of them to use.

He didn't blame his classmates for getting so angry about it.

To be honest, he can't help but feel some slight irritation of how his classroom were being pushed aside with the rest while Class 1-A gets the benefit of the doubt.

Though he does hope that maybe they all pushed this rivalry aside... Because like Souta-kun said...It was ridiculous...

He knows it wasn't their fault they were the League Of Villains' prime targets in hope of luring out All-Might.

Mikoto: Jeez...All this is so exhausting...But...If we all want the attention of the Pro-Heroes. We need to work harder.

But he hopes they can convince Cementoss to spare them at least one facility.

Mikoto: Maybe everything will work out tomorrow.

Bakugo: You and your weak ass classmates will never be better than us. That's why no one pays attention to any of you~!

Mikoto snarled remembering what Bakugo said to him a few days ago.

Mikoto: I'll show him...We're not weak. We're gonna prove him wrong. Just you wait Bakugo.

Mikoto then thought of ways to work out on his quirk. Like Izuku said...He was able to manifest snow from the palm of his hands, shape it into whatever he likes or thinks and change the weather temperature. The only disadvantage is...It will be useless to heat related quirks...Such as fire...

Mikoto: I wonder how I will change that...There has to be some way.

Suddenly, he was called out of his thoughts by his Dad.

Tohru: Mikoto!!!!

His father came up the stairs and opened the door.

Mikoto: DAD?!

Tohru: Mikoto! I heard the Sports Festival is coming!

Mikoto: Umm...Yeah?

His father made an confident smile.

Tohru: I was wondering if you needed some tips from your old man~~~!

Mikoto: Umm...No thanks Dad. Right now. Although I am trying to find a way to resist heat related quirks.

Tohru: Hmmm...I know! Why don't you ask Midoriya-kun! He could give you some advice~!

Mikoto's eyes lit up in excitement. That was a good idea. Maybe he could go to Izuku for some perks during these next two weeks.

Mikoto: Great idea Dad! Why didn't I think of that before! He always giving out advice even if he doesn't think he is. Since he has that quirk analysis journal. Maybe I could borrow it for a little while. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.

His Dad chuckled and nodded.

Tohru: Of course he wouldn't mind. You two are practically brothers since the day you met. It's such a shame though of what that boy had to go through all those years...

Mikoto: (Oh....Right...Of course Dad would understand Izuku's lifestyle... because he's quirkless too...I almost forgot about that....)

But that was just the thing....

Didn't his father used to have a quirk...? Or was he born quirkless like his best friend Izuku?

How did he even get into U.A if he never had a quirk...? Didn't they only accepted those with quirks back then...?

Or did he go to another hero school...?

Tohru: Mikoto...? Are you alright...?

Mikoto: Huh?

Tohruv: You went quiet all of a sudden? Something on your mind that my little boy wouldn't mind sharing with me~~~!

Mikoto:....Well...Dad...This maybe a sensitive topic...But I wanted to ask you something...

His father smile faded a little.

Tohru:...Yes?

Mikoto:...How did you lose your quirk?

The smile faded away completely.

Tohru:....

Mikoto: Dad...?

Tohru: Well...I will tell you some other time...Right now it isn't really a good time to ask such a thing...

Mikoto: O-Okay...(Did I make him mad by asking this...Maybe a topic was a more sensitive than I realized...)

Tohru: Don't worry Little Snowflake. I'm not mad at you for asking me this...But right now...I... don't want to talk about it...But there will be a time where if we talk about this. Then I will tell you.

Mikoto: Okay Dad...

Tohru made a small smile as he ruffled Mikoto's bluish white hair...

The white hair that almost looked the same as his mother's.

Tohru: Alright. Try to get some sleep Kiddo. You're gonna need if you're talking about training tomorrow.

Mikoto: Okay Dad! Goodnight.

Tohru then gently closes his son's door and leaves.

Mikoto: *Sad* Dad......

What an suspicious mystery...

How did his Dad lose his quirk...? Or was he actually born quirkless...?

Some things are best left unknown...