PARTY!!!

A/N: Karaoke Time!!!

It was a Friday night as most of Class 1-C all gathered together to enjoy their weekend away from school. It was Jack's idea for all of them to hangout together since he was a party animal and he wanted his classmates and fri friends to come to his home.

He was completely okay with having a house party.

Riku: Thanks for inviting us to your home Jack-san.

Eito: Yeah man, I can't believe you planned all this...?

Samuel: How can you afford to take us all out to karaoke tonight and you would pay for everything.

Jack made a smile at his closest friends. He then noticed Hein and Lilac holding hands together.

Were they a couple or something...

Jack: (Naw. That couldn't be...After all, girls hold hands sometimes.)

Souta: Tch. He's probably just some rich kid to be able to pay for everything.

Jack: Alright then wise guy. Next time you pay for everything.

Souta: Yeaaaaah...NO.

Jack: What?! Why?!

Souta: Because I said so.

Jack groans.

Akira: I-I'm so excited. I never been to an party before.

Haru: S-Same...

Mio: Awww. You guys never been...?

Both shy boys shook their heads no.

Jack: Now that's just sad...Lucky for you both. I'm inviting you! Since we beat those stupid Class 1-A students! This does call for celebration~~~!

Destiny: Awesome!

Eito: Whoo! We taught those arrogant jerks a lesson!

Both Mikoto and Hein groaned. Not this shit about "Beating Class 1-A" again....

It's getting old and annoying...

Mikoto: Guys. We shouldn't be disregarding Class 1-A because of what happened before the festival. If anything, we owe those guys an apology.

Eito: What?! Why?!

Mikoto: BECAUSE. No one in that Class, besides Bakugo, isn't some asshole as we think they are. Plus, just because they fought villains earlier doesn't mean they wanted too. Think about it, what if they were scared back at the USJ and we're forced to fight. Aizawa-Sensei was beaten up almost to the brink of death...Thirteen was even tortured...If All Might wasn't there to help them in time...They all could've died...Even Izuku....

Jack:....

Destiny:....

Eito:....

Samuel: Mikoto's right guys...I think it's time we put this rivalry to an end...If we want to become heroes, then we let something as trivial as some dumb competition get the better of us. If anything it's not Class 1-A are the ones acting arrogant...more or less, it's us that was doing that...

Jack: Gee...I've never thought of that before...

Destiny: Wow...I feel really guilty now...

Maria: Maybe we were being cruel...

Sylvia: MAYBE?! YOU GUYS WERE RUBBING IT IN THEIR FACES ABOUT HOW THEY TOOK ALL THE GLORY BECAUSE THEY GOT TO FIGHT SOME VILLAINS AND TRAIN IN TWO/THREE FACILITIES! IF ANYTHING, THAT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID! THEY SUFFERED THE MOST OF EVERYONE HERE AT U.A!!!