The New Villain?!!

-Earlier-

After Izuku had ran off to Hosu City to look for Iida, Gran Torino had smashed the Nomu-like creature into a small building. The Nomu-like creature slashes at Gran Torino but the elderly hero jumps out of the way in time, dodging its attack. Gran Torino sees that the Nomu-like creature is about to attack two civilians.

Gran Torino jumps at the Nomu-like creature in order to save the civilians. However, the Nomu-like creature is scorched by flames, forcing Gran Torino to stop his attack and back away.

Sylvia: Are you okay sir?!

Sylvia and Endeavor had used their flames. Sylvia went up to Gran Torino who brushes off her concern.

Gran Torino: I'm fine kid. But don't take your eyes off of the Nomu. It's dangerous.

Sylvia looks at the winged Nomu that's getting up.

Sylvia: So that's what it is?

Endeavor looks at elderly hero for a moment.

Gran Torino: I see your the same as always, Endeavor.

Endeavor scoffed as Souta looked at the both of them in slight confusion.

Souta: Do you two know each other.

Endeavor: No. I haven't made acquaintances with him. You two, scanned the city for any slight of the hero killer. But don't get involved. Report back to me if there's any trouble. I will deal with the Nomu-like creature.

Souta: Yes Endeavor-san...

Sylvia: Okay...

Endeavor:*Smirks* I will take this thing down, no sweat. It's pathetic quirk is no match aganist me~! Then I'll have my sidekicks restrain it.

Sylvia and Souta took off as Torino scoffs at Endeavor's plan.

Gran Torino: You should be aware of the creature's abilities. It possess multiple quirks.

-Meanwhile-

Sylvia and Souta jumps on buildings after buildings to scanned the area.

Sylvia: Seriously. I can't believe the Hero Killer is here in Hosu.

Souta: Might as well be aware of our surroundings.

Sylvia: I'm going to check up West. You go East.

Souta:....I don't take orders from you.

Sylvia: JUST DO IT!

Souta: (Bitch...)

Sylvia: *Flaming Eyes* WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!

Souta:.....Nothing.

Sylvia: Good. See you later~!

The demon girl takes off much to Souta's relief.

Souta: Finally she's gone...now...where to look....(Mikoto...)

-Plus Ultra-

An shadowy claw like hand grabbed him by his neck and hoisted him onto the wall.

Mikoto coughed before looking down at this new enemy.

The mop of midnight green hair revealed himself from his hoodie showing a cheshire cat-like grin.

Niko: So we finally meet...Yukimura Mikoto~!

Mikoto: W-Who are you?

Niko: Hmmm...I don't think I'll give the pleasure of telling you my real name. For now...Just call me Niko~!